Ch.5

6 years later...

Momo's POV
"Hey everybody! Look it's my beautiful girlfriend Mina!" I shout as I hugged Mina. "Yeah, so, we recently started dating three months ago, after the little incident with our ex friend Sana Minatozaki." I say to the camera.

"Babe, do we have to say that b*tch's name?" Mina asked. "Baby, not in front of the viewers, anyways, so today I am taking this angel out to this amazing restaurant for our anniversary." I explained. "Aw, babe, I almost forgot about our anniversary! I need to go get dressed." Mina says and runs off.

"Isn't she cute? Well, I have to go get ready, but I will take you guys along, so see you once we get there." I say to the camera.

-at the restaurant-

"Guys, you won't believe what Mina gave me, yes it is a diamond ring, she is literally a angel." I said. "Baby, stop, I'm getting flustered here." Mina says shyly. I turned the camera on her as she tries to hide from it. "She is so cute when she blushes. I just want to kiss you right now. But I can't because of all the kids that are watching." I say.

Then I turned the camera back on me. "Momo, is Mina a good kisser?, of course, Mina is literally the best kisser, I mean I could kiss her all day long." I answered. "Babe!" Mina shouted. I turned to her and gave her a wink which she blushed once more.

"Mina, is Momo good in bed?" I read the question and turned the camera to Mina. "Y-yes. I can't give you all a good description of it. Mianhe~" she apologized. Mina is so cute and I am so lucky to have her as my girlfriend.

"Ok, guys, we have to head home right now, I am going to take Mina home since I know how she gets when she's sleepy. Clingy." I whispered the last part as Mina punches my arm softly. "See you guys soon!"

-at the practice room-

"Ok, so, today was an amazing day, I really enjoyed it so much, Mina is the best girlfriend ever." I told my viewers. "Momo where are you right now?" A viewer asked. "I'm technically at the dance studio. I just dropped off Mina at our house so I decided to come dance to some songs for a little while. As you can see I am exhausted." I explained added by a laugh.

"Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?" Another viewer asked. "Of course I have a girlfriend. My girlfriend is Mina. Don't get any ideas alright." I answered.

"What did you and Mina do last week? Ah, yes, me and Mina were on hit the stage

"What did you and Mina do last week? Ah, yes, me and Mina were on hit the stage. We danced as a couple and I really enjoyed it. She was really sexy I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and I am pretty sure that the audience and judges couldn't keep their eyes off Mina either." I say.

"Momo, please show us some pictures of Mina please

"Momo, please show us some pictures of Mina please." I laughed as I got my phone and searched for the cutest picture of Mina. Once I finally found one I showed it to the camera.

 Once I finally found one I showed it to the camera

"She looks so cute. I literally fell in love after I took this without her knowing. Don't tell Mina that I showed you all this. She will literally kill me... not for real." I said.

"Ah, isn't she so pretty?" I asked.

"Mina is not that pretty tbh." I frowned when someone commented that Mina was not pretty. She is to me. "Mina, is pretty, don't say things like that to hurt her alright." I said. "It's time to end it Momo." Chaeyoung, one of my closest friends, "ok, guys, I have to go, it was nice introducing my girlfriend to you all and I will see you all in the next video. Annyeong!" I said and ended the video.