Ch.1

Momo's POV
True love. Just exactly what is love? What does it have to begin with? The words true love must mean something or why would you create a word of such kind. I don't know what True love is and I don't know when or where it will happen to me.

Mina and I have been best friends for a long time. Then we met a girl named Sana and everything changed between us. Mina began to grow distant from me and started to hang out with Sana more. It hurt me so much that I couldn't bare for the worst.

I started to miss her. To miss Mina. It was even more quiet than usual. I was just alone in my room that was shared with Mina. The door opened and I saw her face. So I froze when I saw her packing her stuff. I stood up and walked up to her curious.

"Mina where are you going?" I asked. She didn't answer and just kept putting a bunch of stuff into a bag. I grabbed her wrist making her look at me. "Mina.." I breathed out. "Where are you going?"

She hesitated to respond then her phone buzzed. I went to go see who texted or called her. When I saw who I was hurt. Mina saw the look in my eyes and looked away sadly. It was a text from Sana.

Sana❤
Hey, babe, are you done packing? I have a special surprise for you at my house.

I glanced at her and said "you're going to live with Sana." Mina jumped from the tone in my voice. I wanted to apologize but I was more angry about her leaving me for some other girl. "How could you do this to me Mina?! I gave you everything! I was even there for you when the times were rough! And you chose to betray me like this! I was already hurt when you started to get closer to Sana lately! But I guess that wasn't enough for you then!" I yelled.

"What was I suppose to do! Huh? I just couldn't be near you anymore. You have never been the same since. And I don't want to be around someone who threatens people and makes them wish they were dead." Mina explained.

I was shocked. Mina has never raised her voice at me before. We are best friends who tell each other everything. But I'm not so sure about that now.

"Fine. If you want to leave go then. Im sure Sana would be a better friend than me." I say not looking at her.

Mina's POV
I didn't want it to be this way. I did not want to hurt Momo. But Sana forced me to move out of Momo's place and move in with her. She also has been getting a lot touchy with me lately. But I never told Momo that cause if I did I would be making Sana angry and I don't want that.

I was hurt by Momo's response to what I said so I left like she told me to. I will miss her so much. Being away from her like this is so much hurt. Why am I so obedient to Sana? But also to Momo.

Momo's POV
I found her on the first day of school few years ago. She was my childhood crush. And was my best friend. I did not want to confess my feelings to her cause everything would be weird and awkward between us.

But few years later and now that I've lost her again. How will I ever get back to loving her? To being there for her? I was hoping she would stay as my first love all the way to my last.

But Sana beat me to it. If we didn't meet Sana none of this would have happened.