First day of school

Oz and Vicky walked into the halls of monster high for their freshmen year of high school. Oz awkwardly looked at the floor trying to avoid eye contact from anyone, while Vicky looked eagerly around with a wide grin on her face and a sparkle in her eyes or maybe that was the electricity that brought her to life going through her body. "Hey Oz do you think our teachers are going to be nice, or do you think we can be popular." Vicky questioned Oz with high enthusiasm.  " Or maybe the classes are really easy and we are going to be straight A students." Oz simply shrugged and continued to walk forward. Vicky continued ramble about the things that may happen this year to Oz until they reached their lockers which were right next to each other. Vicky opened her locker with great speed while Oz took his time. When he finally opened his locker Amira walked over and slammed her hand into the the locker next to Oz, causing Oz and the little minions on his shoulders to give a small shriek. "Still a scaredy cat as all ways Oz? " Amira said smiling as she opened her locker. "W-Why would you do that." Oz said in an almost breathless voice. "Cause it's funny to see you jump like that, and the sounds your minions made are hilarious." Amira replied holding back a laugh when she say the angry look Oz had in his face. "Hey Amira where is Brian." Vicky said shutting her locker. " I could really use his stitching skills right now I broke a few  seems holding my left hand on this morning." Vicky held up her hand showing three or four broken seams. "How did that even happen?" Amira asked as she forcefully shoved five books into her locker. " Oh well you see." Vicky smiled and tried not to laugh. " I scared Oz by jumping on him from the roof of my house." Oz face palmed as Vicky and Amira both laughed. Soon after they started laughing another voice joined the laughter. " What are we laughing about" Brian said proping his head ontop of Vicky's. Amira looked at Brian ignoring the signal telling Amira not to say anything from Oz Amira said " Vicky jumped on Oz from her roof and broke some of the stitches on her hand and scared Oz really bad." Brian started to chuckle for a second before grabbing Vicky's hand and turned her so she faced him. He grabbed a needle and thread from his pocket and started to reattach Vicky's hand back on. He stoped suddenly as he looked down the hall. "Whats wrong Brian?" Vickey asked at the same time as Oz and Amira. They looked down the hall with him to see Polly, Vera, Damien, Liam, Scott, and Miranda walking down the hall with a walk that seemed to tell everyone that they were the baddest bitches in the school. Brian's jaw dropped litterally as it crashed to the floor, Vicky started  making incoherent noises of ecitment,  Amira seemed to drool slightly, and Oz just looked at the group silently at the group as his minions whispered " I like them". The group left as Amira, Oz, Brian, and Vicky seemed to lean forward trying to get another look at them. "Well I know what I want to do this year" Amira said calmly " If you know what I mean."