Oz and Vicky's first class

Oz and Vicky walked into their English class talking or as someone normal would veiw it Vicky talking and Oz nodding slightly to indicate he was listening. They sat down together in the middle of the classroom Oz pulled out paper and started to absent mindedly sketch as he started to toon Vicky out. He had ignored her for about five minutes until something bumped into his shoulder.  Oz drew a dark like over the face of his drawing on accident when he was bumped seeing this he quickly turned to say something but came face to face with a the werewolf he had seen in the group earlier. "I'm sorry did I ruin your drawing." The werewolf said in a very apologetic voice. Oz had suddenly lost his ability to speak when he attempted to speak all that came out was a jumble of words that even Oz couldn't understand. Vicky looked at Oz and then at the werewolf. "His name is Oz and I'm Vicky." Vicky said cheerfully holding out her hand for the werewolf to shake. " Oh hello Oz and Vicky I'm Scott, Scott Howl." Scott said matching the cheer in Vicky's voice." Warning I'm a hugger." Scott said as he pulled Oz and Vicky into a strong hug. " My stiches are going to break less muscle please." Vicky said to quickly to Scott. Scott let go of Vicky and Oz. Vicky quickly backed away to check if any of her stitches had broken, however Oz seemed to stay for a moment before slowly sitting back down. "Well I can't wait to spend the year with you guys you seem fun." Scott said as he sat next to Oz causing Oz to make a small squeal as he attempted to erase the line that Scott had caused him to draw.