Amira's first class

Amira,Oz, Brian, and Vicky compared their schedules and quietly spoke about the group they just saw walking down the hallway. " That fish girl was looking fine?" Amira said as they were walking to their classes. "I thought the vampire looked cute." Vicky said as she moved her wrist to check the stiches and makes sure they were flexible enough to with stand writing. Oz murmured something while looking at the floor while Brian just laughed seeing how embarased Oz was. " Anyway my class is here so I'll see you guys later." Vicky said waving her friends good bye. In a matter of minutes. The friends had split off to attend their classes. Amira walked into her math class sitting down in the back and putting her feet on top of the desk. Miranda walked in waving like a Disney princess " My name is Miranda pleased to meet you peasants" Miranda said to the class. Amira almost fell out of her chair when she saw Miranda again. "Oh quite clumsy aren't you?" Miranda asked. Amira blushed and the fire on her head seemed to get brighter. "Um yeah I guess sometimes." Amira said fixing her chair and sitting back down normally. Miranda took the seat next to Amira. " You seem interesting." Miranda said. " at least more interesting then the rest of these peasants." Amira smirked " thanks I like to think I'm more interesting then most of these losers." Amira said as she leaned back again. Miranda began to say something but the teacher walked in and began explaining what the students would need for his class. Not that Amira listened as she was busy glancing at Miranda and burning heart's into the underside of her desk.