Could He Ever?- Naty POV.

Naty POV:

Walking through the forest at sunset is probably one of the best thing you could ever do. The wind blowing gentley in your face while the little sun left shines through the holes of the leaves that are hanging on tree branches above.  Everything was perfect until a thought that could never happen ran through my mind.

Could I ever walk like this with my mate, with Logan and our baby girl or boy? Could I ever be happy with him? Will he ever love me?

My moment was ruined by this thoughts. He will never love me cause he is to busy loving Savannah. He will never be with me cause he doesn't want me. He will never see my baby cause he will be too busy taking care of his. Mays Savannah was pregnant with his pups. Hazel growled at that thought.

"Never say that again. He loves us, I felt it"Hazel excalms.

"No he doesn't. He would always hit me cause he doesn't think we are good enough for him. He hated us." I told her trying to reason her out.

"No!" Hazel started to whine about it. She knew what I was saying was true. Logan never loved me. He never cared for me.

"I'm sorry" Hazel said all of a suddenly.

"For what?" I asked

"For been so stubborn and believeing that he ever loved us."  She said with a whimper.

"Its okay Hazel, don't worry." I replyed.

I wasn't in the mood of walking any farther, so I decided to head back home. It was getting dark and soon night will fall over.

Would my life be any different if Logan was here with me?

~~~~~****--------------************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT!!! I am so proud of myself. I know its a short chapters but I updated.

Could Naty go back and see where life will take her? Or will she give Aiden a chance?

What do you think? Which choice will she choose?

Comment what you think she will or should choose?

Thank you for been patient.

Sending all my love to my followers and readers. Thank you guys cause ya are the reason why I write. Thank you again.

~Vote. Comment. Fan

~aliAC~ <3