Asking Her Out

Chapter 8:

Asking Her Out.

Aiden's POV:

Today I've decided to ask Naty out...for a date. Maybe we could go to the movies and then to dinner. Or maybe we can just have a nice picnic by the riverside of our house. Well not our house but The Pack House. I will ask her today and then go on it tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it won't rain. The sky looks nice with no clouds in sight, so I highly doubt it will rain.

***

Who knew asking a girl out will be such a hard task? Yet I find myself choosing which flowers I should get for her. I don't even know her favorite flower. That's it. I'm screwed.

Roses.

That's it. Every girl have to like red roses, right? Let's hope that little myth is true. I bought a dozen of red roses and then I want on a hunt for a teddy bear. I want one that has "Will you go out with me?" I really hope she will say yes. 

Should I go ask her out in a tux? Maybe she wll say yes that way. Okay, a tux is it. 

****

In a tux and ready to ask her out.

Here goes nothing...

~~~~~~~

Naty POV:

I'm pretty sure I hear nosies downstairs. Maybe it's just a pack member. Yes that has to be it. 

Beep Beep

My phone was across the room. You know how lazy it is when you have to stand up from your comfortable bed. Especially when you are pregnant. 

Beep Beep

Well dang! People these days don't have patients. 

2 New Messages- Aiden

"Go Downstairs to the kitchen."

"Stop been lazy and go downstairs.!"

Downstairs? Why me? Gosh I swear only because he is my best friend and the alpha...well thta has nothing to do with it..jeje.

Once I was downstairs and in the kitchen I saw rose petals on the floor leading to the backyard. But before that I saw a 3 balloons on the kitche table. One of them said "Follow the rose petals" 

I did as the balloon said and followed the rose petals. It led me outside to a very good looking Aiden who was in a tux. Can I say he looks "HOTT!" with double T!. 

I just want to drag him inside and push him against the wall and crush my lips against his. And then slowly but surely take his tux off and then run my hand up and down his 3D carved abs and then allow my lips to kiss every inch of his body and then let him guide his...woah woah woah. Calm Down there Naty. You are alredy pregnant.

"Yeah you are pregnant because you were forced!" said Hazel. That thought made me sad but i shook the feeling away. .

I looked at the man in front of me and all I could do was smile. Slowly he brought his hands in front of him and I saw he had a dozen of red roses and a white teddy bear. As I got closer I saw what the teddy bear had written.

"Will you go out with me?"

With a "Yes" and a box besides it. And then a  "NO" with a box besides it too. 

I coudn't help but smile again. How cute can this man be! I looked up at him and saw him smile ear to ear. Without thinking about it twice I just ran and hugged him. He hugged me back and chuckled. 

"I'll take that as a yes dear." He said. 

"Yes. A million times yes!" I told me. 

"Good. I'm glad you've accepted! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 3. Be ready and just dress for a sunny day outside." He said. Outside? We are having a date outside? That's new. I thought we would go to the movies or something like that, but it's fine by me. 

That night I went to bed in a really happy mood. A date? Wow. Who wouldv'e ever imagine it? A rejected mate going on a date with an Alpha. Wow. Maybe me been here will be good. Maybe if he ever ask me out like officail I will say yes. 

Yes. I think I will like that. Very much.

Aiden and I dating? I like the sound of that. 

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***

Hello my lovely readers! I'm back!!! And this time for good. I have decided to dedicate more time on my writing. Sorry for not uploading for over 6 months I believe. Too much drama has happened at my school it's unbelievable. But I'm here now. I'll try to upload at least every Saturday or Sunday. Or maybe on both. 

If you have any suggestion about the story, go ahead and DM me. Don't be shy ^_^ Or you can contact me through KIK. I'll leave my KIK down below. Hope you all have a wonderful new year of life. It's a clean slate. Try to always be happy even if other people don't like it. You be You and don't care abiut what other people say about you. 

Remember: Haters will always Hate! 

KIK- alicruz1

Love you all ^_^ <3 <3 <3