Family Time Yeah Right!

Today was like every other Monday for me. Wake up, Go to school and pretend im normal, Come home, Drink a blood bag, and lastly family time. Currently I was siting with my sister playing gold fish like the two year olds we are. "Got any fives Bailey?" I smirked at her she was horrible at this game. "Nope, got any threes?" She huffed like a child and threw the card at my face. "I quit you cheat! This isn't fair at all!" I couldn't help but laugh. We have been doing this for the past three hindred years or so. We just moved here to san fransisco, we have to move around every seven years or so it kind of sucks. I decided to start pocking up the game since my twenty three year old sister was huffing and puffing like a child. "Are you going to that Aria chicks party tomarrow night?" I asked her. She rolled her beautiful blue eyes. "Of course, why the hell wouldn't I?" Jesus she can not seriously be this crabby over a damn card game. Sadly before I could reply to her the phone rung. I stopped and dropped the cards before vamp speading to the phone. See nobody has our number except for important people and they only call if its an emergency. I grabbed the phone and answered quickly. "Blackwoods, what can I do for ya?" I heard a quiet laugh and then a beautiful southern accent that I loved hearing. "Sorry for botherin ya mam, but I needed to ask for your assistance." Jasper Hale. My best friend. A long time ago I saved him from an evil bitch named maria. I was glad I ripped her head off of her body. " My beautiful southern man what can I do for ya!" I herd him laugh and my sister perked up instantly, she loved Jasper. "Well long story short my brother's mate is in a bit of a pickel, Edward killed a tracker his mate wants revenge by killing his human mate. We believe she is building an army of newborns our kind, would you be able to come help?" I could hear the plea in his voice. I hate vampires that hurt humans I despise it. I looked to my sister and I saw the silent nod she gave me. "When do we need to be there? We will help, ill even ask the brother for ya Jaz." I heard him laugh again. "Thank ya Bailey, we will need yall here by tomarrow morning to meet with us and the shifters around here for battle stratigy." Shifters huh? I have bever seen one up close before. I have herd of them never seen one. "Alright we will be there. They aren't going to take a bite out of us right?" Jasper laughed before composing himself. "We will let them know tonight that you all are helping, not like it will hurt you anyways. Your what nightmares are made of." I smirked at the phone. "I was worried about the siblings ya know? Well Ill see ya tomarrow Jaz." I could see Jasper smiling like a crazy person from here. "See ya Bailey, I miss you." I smiled softly before replying. "I miss you to Jaz Bye." I then hung up the phone. "Better start packing big sis were going on a road trip."