The List

Three days of training go by, and not one opportunity for sabotage came up. I hadn't found a weapon yet either. *Beep*

"See ya at lunch," Ally said.

"Okay," I replied.

Ally headed to an elevator and headed to the cafeteria. I placed up the weapons.

Jason was by me, I wait for him to smile, or say hi, but he doesn't.

He hasn't spoke to me since we fought. I don't dare say anything to him either. The group wants him, but I know he will deny our offer. We aren't the only alliance anymore. 8 ,9, 11,and 12 all had an alliance, and Jason was a part of it. They were more secret about it, than us. They only spoke at lunch, while we all talked during training. We knew another thing too.

They weren't after the Careers, they were after us.

Ian overheard their conversation the other day. They were planning who to take out first. We were in no way scared of them, but they could get in the way. I waited until Jason had already left before, I headed to the elevator. I headed up to the cafeteria. I walked into see the group already at the table. I decided I wouldn't eat, since I had a big breakfast. I sat down beside Tyler, and joined in on the conversation.

"Okay I have took some notes on the competition, " Tyler stated.

"Okay lets hear them," I said.

"Okay, Mitch , major threat. Weapon of choice: bow and arrow.

Alicia, minor threat. Weapon of choice: throwing knives.

Adam, major threat. Weapon of choice: sword.

Taylor, minor threat. Weapon of choice: spears," he said.

"Good job Tyler, " Ty said.

"What about the others?" I asked.

"They are all very young except for Jason, so they aren't much a threat, " Tyler explained.

"Oh ok," I reply.

"There is also another problem we need to adress," Ty said.

"What's that?" Jerome asked.

"We have different targets, if we separate them, how do we know we'll find the other?" Ty asked.

"After evaluations we'll decided how we split the groups," Tyler said.

We've got a stalker," Ally said.

I look over to the other table to see that Jason was staring right at us. Everyone looked over, making it obvious that we knew he was looking. Everyone turned back around.

"What is his deal?" Ally asked.

"I honestly don't know," I said.

"Why does he not want to join us?" Malirie asked.

"He won't speak to me anymore, so I can't ask him," I said.

"He won't talk to you?" Ty asked.

"Yeah ever since training started, he won't speak to me," I replied.

"That's weird," Ian said.

"He was fine before training, but after he wouldn't even look at me. Then when I got back he was acting strange," I explained.

"I think he may be working with the Careers," Tyler said. "What? What makes you think that?" Malirie asked.

"The Careers are manipulative. They have been kissing my ass, and trying to get me to join them. They could have got Jason," Tyler explained.