The Evaluations

IMPORTANT: okay well I went back and changed the hunger games from the 60th to the 90th, that way it was after the rebellion and stuff.

And Piper is not 15, she is 17.

Jason is not 16, he is 18. I felt they were too young so I made them older. That's all and I hope you enjoy

"Good morning, " Mark says as I walk in the kitchen.

"Good morning," I reply.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yeah," I smile.

"What about you?" Mark turns around to Jason.

"Of course," he laughs.

"You two better hurry, today is the second most important day of your lives," Alexandria says.

"What's the first?" Jason asks.

"Of course the first day of the games, silly," She says.

"I thought the most important would be the dat we were born," I say and Jason laughs, and she shoots me a look.

"District 10, please enter," a voice called.

Hmm didn't know we had an intercom in our kitchen .

"Now no dilly dallying! Go," she says practically pushing us out the door.

"I'm ready, are you?" Jason asks.

"Always," I smile.

"Good luck," I say giving him a kiss.

The door opens and Jason is escorted to the evaluation room, and I'm taken to a small waiting room.

I wait for a while and then a few Capitol guards escort me to the room.

A large group of people sit in a see through room, chatting and walking around.

(If you've seen the movie you know what I'm talking about)

"Piper Panettiere, District 10," I say loudly.

They all look and wait for me to take a shot.

I place the arrow, and I pull back the string and hold it.

I take a deep breath and release.

The arrow is sent straight to the center.

People look surprised but many turn away and continue there conversations.

"Piper Panettiere, District 10. I am here because of you people and you will not waste my time!" I say and they all look up in surprise.

"Thank you," I say.

I pull back another arrow.

I take my deep breathe, and release.

The arrow is sent straight into the back of my other splitting it in half.

Everyone's mouth drops.

"Thanks for your time," I say dropping the bow on the ground and walking out.

I'm escorted back to the elevator, and Jason is already there.

We both step in, and the door closes.

"How did you do?" I ask.

"I think I did alright, What about you?" He replies.

"I think I did okay," I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How'd you do princess?" Mark asks.

"Okay I shot my first arrow and it hit the center, and then everyone one stopped paying attention the I yelled " Piper Panettiere, District 10. I am here because of you people and you will not waste my time!" And they all look up at me in shock, and then I shoot another arrow and it splits the other one," I explain.