1.

Four POV

"TOBIAS!!!!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED!!!! YOU NO GOOD SON OF MINE!!!!" I hear my father yell. I hate him. He abuses me. He killed my mother when I was young. Today's the first day of senior year. Only problem. It's a new school. I'm the new kid. Before school started we had to take this test that separated us into groups throughout the school and basically decided your schedule.

There was the Abnegation, who wore gray and were dedicated to helping people and being selfless all the time. There was the Amity, who wore red and yellow and were dedicated to being happy and peaceful all the the time. There's Erudite, who wear blue and are all about school and learning. Definitely nerds.There's Candor, who wear black and white and can't tell a lie. They can also tell if you're lying at all. Finally, the Dauntless. They always wear black and have tattoos and piercings. They are the jocks. Dedicated to bravery, but practically lunatics. I get my test results today when I get my schedule.

I get out of bed and hop in the shower. I then get out and put on a pair of khaki shorts and a nike black sweatshirt with my teal and black janoskis. I grab my bag and head downstairs. If I didn't get Dauntless then they'll probably have clothes for me to change into there. I'll go shopping after school if I need to.

I hop in my black Mustang and head to school with an apple in my mouth. My dad is kinda rich being a CEO for Walmart and all. I arrive at school in less than 10 minutes.

As I pull in everyone's staring at my car. Of course they are. It's a Mustang. I head to the office to get my schedule and see a short, blonde hair girl walking with a taller, mocha skinned, brown hair girl. She sure is pretty. That blonde girl.

I'm looking at her and then she stares back and laughs when my face comes in contact with the office door. I rub my nose and look down while blushing furiously. Way to go dork!

I shake it off and head into the office to get my schedule. A lady at the desk named Mrs. Mathews asks for my name and I quietly whisper "Tobias Eaton". I don't let people know my real name because it connects me to the monster of a father I have. So I have people call me Four. I just picked it up somewhere way back when. Turns out though I only have four fears. What a coincidence.

I say a quiet thanks and make my way to 1st period.

-----------------------
I know it's short but I'm writing this at like 1:00 am on my phone and I'm kinda tired. I had softball all weekend down in Oregon. I'm updating a lot though since it's summer and I do absolutely nothing during the day so I'll update probably tomorrow. So DFTBA!!!!

~fandomwonderland😘✌️