Episode 13

Previously on Big Brother Canada:

Brett won a secret power, but will the power he won benefit his game or backfire? He has been a devil in angel's clothes all season. Will he continue the act or will someone catch on? Find out on this episode of Big Brother Canada.

Right after the nomination ceremony:

The nomination ceremony is pointless, but I cannot tell anyone that because then I would the power I just won last night.

Flashback

I look to make sure no one else is up. I hear the bridge drop and go inside the room. Arisa pops up on the screen.

"Congratulations houseguest! You have been chosen to compete in a competition we like to call 'Heavenly Chaos' and here's how it works. You have to make difficult choices in order to win this power. The first choice is to go the rest of the season with the clothes on your back. You can get new clothes if you win HOH next week. The second choice is to shave your head. The third is to choose someone to sit out of the next four competitions. However, they will be immune for those two weeks. Because they are immune, they will not vote either. The final choice is to lose your vote for the next two evictions. Think about the decision and let me know in five minutes."

I sit there contemplating what effects my choices. The first two are easy because clothes come and go and hair grows back. The third one is hard because I do not know who I want to save. Do I save someone I trust, like Maddy? Do I save someone who I can build trust with? I think about how happy Maddy would be to make it to jury.

Arisa pops back up on the screen.

"What will your decision be?"

"Let's do this. I came here to make big moves. I accept all four choices."

"Ok. Because you have accepted all four choices, when you vote this week, say the words, 'Hell has frozen over.' and the eviction will be cancelled. You cannot tell anyone about this power."

"Thanks."

"That's not all. I will ask for a volunteer to shave their head and get rid of their clothes and you have to be the first person to volunteer. Once that happens, I will call you to the Diary Room."

"Thank you so much."

"You may now leave the room."

I am so happy. Erica is going to kill me for this, but I need to do this. I don't care who goes up now. I go to bed and just smile.

End of Flashback. 

Erica is talking to me, telling me how easy of a week this will be because we will get out Will or Ryan and frankly I don't like how cocky she is. Hamza would have called her out on her bullshit. She even goes as far as telling Ryan to not tell Will that Will is her target. She is playing sloppy.

I need to keep my distance from Erica after the veto ceremony. I go into a room with Kaela, Paras, and Derek as we discuss who we want to go home.

B = Brett, D = Derek, K = Kaela, P = Paras

B: Who are we wanting to vote out?

D: I want Ryan to go over will.

K: Yeah. Will is easy to manipulate plus I do not trust Ryan.

B: Can I tell you something and you guys not tell anyone outside this three? Jesse told me to trust you three so I hope I can.

P: Yeah. What's up?