Waking Up part 3 ~Jason~

I struggle in Porphyrion's strong grip. "It is now time to die, Jason Grace!" he roars, and throws me. I try to control the winds, but I can't, what with the giant's magnetic field interfering. I slam into the hard bedrock, and everything goes dark.

I wake up on the sidewalk of a bustling street. Rubbing my head, I think, Where am I? Wasn't I just thrown into a mountain?

I stand up unsteadily, and survey my surroundings. All I see are a few apartment complexes, a library, and a bunch of tech stores. I am about to ask a pedestrian what this place is, but I notice everyone's head is in a tablet, phone, or laptop. I decide to go to the library for answers. I mean, that's what Annabeth would do, right?

I walk in, and see a girl by the computers. A girl that looks exactly like Annabeth from behind. It can't be her, though. She's collapsed on the side of Mount Olympus, has been for 30 minutes.

Even so, I walk up to her, and tap her shoulder. She spins around, and gasps. "Jason? What are you doing here?"

"Annabeth? I--I thought you were collapsed on Mount Olympus!"

"I thought you were still fighting in the battle!"

"Porphyrion threw me into the mountain. I blacked out, and next thing I knew, I was lying on a sidewalk. Where are we?" I ask.

She tells me what happened after she collapsed, right up to meeting me here. "They have a fight to the death?"

"Yes! And the Reaping is this week! What if...what if we get reaped into the Games. We have to kill each other!"

"No, we don't," I say.

"Did you see the recap of the 74th Games? That Games caused another rebellion, only because there were 2 Victors! Only one can win..." she paused, and her eyes widened.

"Annabeth? What is it?"

"If we got here because we both went down...Percy blacked out also. Do you think he might be here?"

"Maybe. But you said this district is full of electricity and brains, right?"

"Yeah."

"That has to do with us. Is there a district that has fishing or water or something?"

"District 4."

"Then Percy's there! In District 4! We have to find a way to get to him," I exclaim.

"No ichor, Sherlock! Come on!" We both get up, sprint out of the library, and nearly crash into a District 3 citizen. We help him up, and Annabeth asks,"Is there a train here? We need to get to District 4!"

"Are you crazy, girl? The only way you can ride a train is if you get reaped, or when you go on the Victory Tour!" he responds. He hobbles into the library, clearly annoyed. Annabeth swears.

"That means the only way to get to him is the Games! This week is the Reaping, so we have to volunteer for someone. Percy will need to volunteer also, or with our luck, he'll get picked on his own," Annabeth explains.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Days Later

Annabeth and I hear bells in the distance, which can only mean one thing: the Reaping.