Vices and Virtues

Vivian has many vices - alcohol, magic, smoking, and beautiful women. She's nothing but trouble and isn't ashamed of it, but all she really needs is for someone to care for her.

Wanda is very virtuous - she's kind, compassionate, loyal, and determined. Despite her rough past and far from perfect present, she tries to do what's right despite her regrets and insecurities.

Both women seem to be polar opposites, but when they reunite after a chance encounter years ago they seem to pick up where they left off. Soon friendship turns to love, but will it last, or will their differences and sins break them apart?

~•✴⭐✴•~

I worked really hard on planning this book and I hope to a higher power that this goes well because damn, I'm actually finishing something, give me some credit.

The album and songs this is based off of (Vices and Virtues by Panic! at the Disco. Give it a listen, it's so damn good) and the characters and music I use all belong to their creators (Marvel and Panic!, respectively).

The plot and original characters I use in this book belong to me, so please don't steal or copy anything. If I find out you did, hellfire will rain down upon you with the force of one thousand suns.

I'm joking. But don't steal my shit.