Plagg's Camembert

·Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie

Marinette had luckily found some Camembert in the bakery, as she made her way back to her room she noticed the smell of the cheese reminded her of Adrien. Funny, she thought but brushed it off as an odd coincidence.

After she had entered her room and closed the door Plagg came soaring at her, "You found some!" Marinette smiled and held it out for him, "Thank you, Marinette!" He said quickly before he started in on the delicious cheese.

Marinette couldn't help but giggle as she watched Plagg, he was super adorable and she was kind of sad he couldn't stay.

"Alright, now that you have your cheese, we can continue trying to figure all this out. Most importantly how do you suppose we get you back to Chat without either of us finding out who the other really is?"

"Perhaps nothing will happen and we can just let Plagg out at school tomorrow," Tikki suggested as she watched her old friend enjoy his cheese.

"I don't know, Tikki that seems rather dangerous, what if someone else got to Plagg?" Marinette replied.

She knew all too well how dangerous it was to not be careful with a Kwami. She'd almost permanently lost Tikki once herself.

"Yeah, I have no interest in getting captured by someone like Chloé," Plagg said sharply, "that girl has claws of her own."

Marinette couldn't help laughing at that. She'd seen firsthand the kind of craziness she or Chat would have to go through to get him back from Chloé. She wasn't at all interested in doing that again.

"Yeah, I don't think that’s the best idea."

"Let's keep thinking. I'm sure we can come up with something" Tikki said as she moved to sit on Marinette's shoulder.

Marinette moved to her desk and woke up her computer so she could pull up the live stream of the unveiling. That would be starting soon, at the moment the stream was only showing the setup but it would soon be way more interesting. If not only because she might catch a glimpse of Adrien.

Plagg quickly flew over and landed on Marinette's free shoulder in hopes of the same thing, he watched the stream wondering if Adrien had arrived yet. If only Marinette was going to the unveiling. For once he wished to be at the event and not watching it from someone's room.

The three sat in silence as they all watched the live feed and tried to resolve the current dilemma. But soon boredom got the better of Plagg and he started to scan the room for something interesting to do, suddenly he realized photos of Adrien were all over Marinette's walls.

He flew towards the wall and scanned the photos, "Who's this?! Is he your crush?!"

Plagg loved to tease and it made things so much more interesting when he already knew exactly who she had plastered on her wall. Adrien would LOVE to know about this, he thought. Marinette's face went bright red as she realized Plagg was staring at her wall of Adrien's photos.

"J-just this boy from school, his dad is a famous designer and he models his clothing. I admire their work." She replied trying to brush it off as nothing but the blush on her cheeks exposed her.

Tikki's eyes widened, she knew Plagg to well, and how he loved to tease. Knowing that Adrien was Chat and loved Ladybug and Plagg now knew Marinette liked Adrien. Tikki worried their secret would be even harder for Plagg to keep to himself.

"Uh huh," Plagg replied sarcastically.

Plagg knew that reaction and blush, it was the same one he got when he asked Adrien if he was crushing on Marinette. We're just friends, he would always reply. Plagg knew better. A scream from the computer drew their attention.