Chapter 6

I never would have thought that I would meet him again. In my place of work at that, when I was in my scrubs, i smell of secretions, no make up and my hair is a mess. Best.Day.Ever. I never expected to see him, and never would I have thought he'd make a big deal out of me sneaking out on him. Lucas is an attractive man. F.I.N.E. I'm sure I'm just one of those girls he brings home to fuck everyday.

I'm on my way out of the hospital when I see Lucas tapping something on his phone in his car. He looks magnificent in his white polo shirt that fits him so well. Those muscles, I remember those muscles and the things it could do, those arms were holding me once upon a time. I'm not gonna deny it but seeing him does things to me. I'm attracted to him, sure and the chemistry is phenomenal, but I'm not sure I'm the woman for him. He's the type that does not want to be tied down and there's  something dark about him and i'm not sure I'm ready to find out. 

I'm so beat and was about to head home when someone grabbed my arm from behind. 

"Are you gonna sneak out on me again?" Luc asked looking pissed. 

"I don't know what you're saying" 

He sighed as he ran his hands in his hair in frustration. I wanna run my hands in his hair too. "I know you saw me Lisa. At least come and  say, Hi"

"Hi Luc"

"Hello Lisa, now that we got that out of the way, would you like to join me for dinner?" 

I don't know what to say. Of all things I did not expect for him to invite me for a meal. "Luc, I can't" I say instead.

"Can't or won't?" He asked. 

"I can't. Luc, I don't know what we're doing here" 

"I don't know what you're not  getting, I'm clearly asking you out on a date" 

"Luc, the sex was great.-"

"Phenomenal"

"Yes, it was that but that was a one-off. I was drunk and obviously not myself" 

"First of all, we didn't fuck" He admitted. This fine specimen of a man lied to me. Well technically he did not lie. I assumed, which makes it fucking worse. 

"Never?!" I asked surprised. 

"Not yet anyways. So please, go on a date with me then we can fuck and I can finally move on with this weird obsession with your pussy"

"B-but my clothes, they were gone" I rationalize, trying to make sense of what happened that night. 

"You we're too drunk for me to do something about that little body of yours Lis"  He said. He cupped my face and traced my bottom lip with his thumb. "You haven't answered my question, baby. Go on a date with me?" He asked very seriously. I know I will lose this battle, I am attracted to this man and resisting it would be pointless. 

"Luc, I'm tired and I feel icky. I just got off from work and I'm not in the mood for anything right now, I'd like to go home and have a hot shower and sleep" I tell him. As much as I would like to spend time with him, I am fucking tired to the bone, I might drop dead. 

"Did you drive here? I could take you home" he offered. 

"No, my car is actually getting fixed right now so I'm taking the bus" I said after a heavy sigh. 

"Poor baby, come here" he said pulling me in for a hug. "You must be very tired" He is tall. Or maybe I am small, he is surrounding me in with his arms, i feel very protected and secured. This is nice. I thought. I rested my head in his chest soaking in his warmth. I felt his hands run through my back and suddenly this day didn't feel so bad anymore. 

"Did you just smell me again?" He asked with a hint of smile in his voice. 

"I did, and what about it?" 

"You're not being subtle about it"

"I wasn't trying to, you smell fucking good" 

I stayed in his embrace for a few minutes. I could stay like this forever. 

"Luc?"

"Yes, baby?" He said in my ears. 

"It's weird how we' at each others throat earlier and now you're running your hands through me as if you wanna strip me bare"

"I do wanna strip you bare" he said in a chuckle "And eat your pussy and fuck you" he added. I pinched his sides. 

"Luc?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I just came from work and I'm not the cleanest right now" I said raising my head and looking up to him.

"I don't mind. I've seen worse. Come on let's get you home" 

"Okay, you can take me home but no sex. If you're good you can have a coffee" I told him

"No sex?"

"Not yet, anyways" 

"Good girl"

Boy, and I can't wait for it to happen. 

#romance