.24

Baekhyun's jaw dropped, and with a little squeal of delight, he tossed his phone onto his bed and ran to his front door. When he pulled it open, he couldn't control his actions and ended up throwing his arms around Chanyeol's neck as he happily cried, "Channie! You're here!"

Chanyeol chuckled and wrapped an arm around Baekhyun's waist as he brushed his other hand over the back of Baekhyun's hair to his nape. He kissed his temple and softly muttered, "Hey, Baekkie. I love your enthusiasm." Baekhyun pulled away with a nervous giggle as Chanyeol continued by saying, "It seems your past all your shyness too."

Baekhyun blushed, making Chanyeol laugh again as Baekhyun tugged on his sleeve to pull him inside. He was wearing all black again; jeans ripped at the knee; an oversized hoodie; and messy brown hair —- the picture of absolute perfection. And those adorable ears . . . Baekhyun internally cooed at the sight of them, having to hold back his desire to play with them. Maybe later though . . .?

Baekhyun blushed again and averted his gaze to the floor, his shyness taking over once again as he mumbled, "So, this is my apartment." He gestured around the living room with his hand, while the other still clung to Chanyeol's sleeve.

Chanyeol glanced down at Baekhyun's adorably petite hand clutching at his sleeve —- something he noticed Baekhyun did a lot of —- before glancing back up to take in the room.

It was small and cozy. A worn out brown couch was the main focus of the room, with a nice shag rug and a coffee table full of magazines. Chanyeol also noticed the abundance of plants —- which Baekhyun obviously loved. There was a beautiful fern in the corner of the room, and three vases full of many different kinds of flowers on the side table beside the couch, the coffee table, and the TV stand. And the room smelled fresh, the same scent Chanyeol now connected to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol smiled again and tugged on Baekhyun's waist, their hips bumping together as he held him close and kissed his cheek. "You're so adorable, I can't take it," Chanyeol murmured into his neck.

Baekhyun giggled and tried squirming away as he cried, "Channie! Stop it! I'm ticklish!"

He giggled again as a mischievous thought entered Chanyeol's head, and eyes gleaming with excitement he said, "Baekkie, you shouldn't have told me that . . ."

Baekhyun's eyes widened when he realized Chanyeol's intent, and with a playfully shriek he ran from the room.

With an excited laugh, Chanyeol ran after him. Baekhyun ran towards his bedroom and quickly glanced around for a place to hide. There was literally no where. Baekhyun huffed and dropped to his floor, crawling under his bed to hide.

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol before he saw him, and when he got close enough, Baekhyun's arms darted out to grab Chanyeol's ankles. His replying scream was very manly, and from underneath the bed Baekhyun died in a fit of laughter as Chanyeol had to take a breather to restart his heart.

Baekhyun was still laughing as Chanyeol bent down to pull him out and toss him —- still giggling —- onto the bed. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and said, "Okay, and now you've added annoying and evil to the list." Baekhyun just continued to giggle. Chanyeol rolled his eyes again, and then he sat down beside him and brushed his thumb over his cheek as he asked, "When you finish with your laughing fit, will you be ready for our date?"

Baekhyun nodded and replied, "Yeah, I'll just have to redo my hair."

"Don't bother, your beautiful," Chanyeol said, causing another blush to paint Baekhyun's cheeks a soft shade of pink. "So, are we ready then?"

Baekhyun nodded with a soft smile and replied, "Yes."