.63

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up sore but happy. He rolled over onto his side to face Chanyeol, but was surprised when he wasn't there. Baekhyun sat up confusedly, scooting towards the edge of the bed before standing up, Chanyeol's shirt from the night before grazing past his thighs as he walked.

When he made it into the hallway leading into the living room, he could hear the sounds of pots and pans against the stove and smell the delicious aroma of cooking food. His mouth began to water as he shuffled forward.

Chanyeol only had on a pair of boxers, and Baekhyun bit his bottom lip as he enjoyed the sight from the doorway. He loved his man so much.

Sighing, Baekhyun walked forward and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's waist. He kissed his shoulder blade before laying his cheek flat against his back.

Chanyeol smiled and caressed Baekhyun's arm as he softly muttered, "Hey, baby. Did you sleep well?"

Baekhyun nodded with a contented sigh and breathed, "Yes." He kissed Chanyeol once more before humming, "You were really good last night...."

Chanyeol chuckled and squeezed Baekhyun's arm before he replied, "Baek, I'm cooking. Don't distract me."

Baekhyun pouted but muttered, "Fine, I'll be good. But quick question, do you want your birthday present now or later?"

Chanyeol paused in his cooking and glanced over his shoulder to say, "I thought you were my present? You wrapped yourself up like one . . .?"

Baekhyun giggled and murmured, "But that wasn't all . . . So, do you want it now?"

Chanyeol bit the inside of his cheek to contain his sudden giddiness and turned around in Baekhyun's arms. He gently yet roughly cupped his cheeks, kissing him furiously before he muttered against his mouth, "You didn't have to get me anything, Baekkie. You were enough."

Baekhyun smiled and softly murmured, "But Channie, I wanted too."

Chanyeol smiled and turned around to quickly snap the stove off before grabbing Baekhyun's hand as he lead him to the bedroom.

Baekhyun told him to stay outside the room while he found a ribbon to tie around his eyes, then he went into his closest and pulled out the gift he'd bought, arranging it just so before he happily walked up behind Chanyeol.

He gently touched his waist as he guided him into the room before he softly muttered near his ear, "Now, are you ready to see your real birthday present?"

Chanyeol smiled softly and replied, "Yes."

Baekhyun pulled the ribbon away as a gasp filled the quiet room.