Rachel

Rachel sat on the leather couch was the fakest look of innocence, holding the ice pack on her head.

So many ideas of what she could have told Kyle ran through my head, as I try to think of the worst-case scenario. Kyle, on the other hand, was pissed. He had his arms crossed and his jaw clenched. 

"We need to talk," Kyle lowly says as in a deep tone. 

"Ok..." I whisper as I look confused.

"What the fuck happened? And what makes you think that it is okay to hit Rachel for no reason?" Kyle snapped back. I'm speechless.  

"That's not what happened," I try to defend myself before Kyle cuts me off.

"Then tell me, " He starts to walk up to me. Step by step, until he was inches away. I stepped back as far away from him as I could until I felt my back touch the wall. He towers over me and looks down with the same angry expression.

"I-I..." the words couldn't manage to leave my mouth. Kyle stood to wait for a response but I just nervously stuttered. "Rachel slapped me first." 

"Then why didn't you come to me first and tell me that? Obviously, that doesn't seem like the case." He is quick to talk back. Without any other transaction of words, Kyle roughly grips me and gets even closer to me.

"You know what the fuck you are going to do right now?"

I look up towards him with pleading eyes in hopes I don't have to get another spanking.

"You're going to get across my lap and get 30 fucking spankings. And after each one, you look at Rachel and say you're sorry."

That is even worst.

"That's not fair," I say in response to this stupid punishment. But that seemed to push him over the edge. His large hand shoots up and wraps around my throat, squeezing slightly.

"Say that again. I dare you." He growls.

"I'm sorry, Sir." I put my head down instead, not feeling the need to worsen my punishment.

"That's what I thought." Kyle walks back to the massive bed next to the couch where Rachel sat. She had a sad look on her face but she was enjoying every second of this.

Kyle takes a seat and waits for me to walk towards him. As soon as I'm close enough to him, he grabs and pushes me across his lap. My butt perches up and I get ready for the punishment. Kyle suddenly wraps his hand around my hair and pulls it so I'm forced to look at Rachel.

He starts off with a ridiculously hard spank to my ass. 

"Fuck," I whisper.

"Say sorry to Rachel," Kyle says looking down.

"Sorry, Rachel." I look at her and I could see a slight smirk on her face. 

After 30 hard slaps, I felt exhausted.

Kyle pulls my hair again and tells me that the next time this happens it is going to much worst. It is only been my first week and I have been punished twice because of Rachel.

"You're excused, Rachel." Kyle walks to open the door as she leaves.

I rub my red ass as Kyle looks back to me. I'm starting the resent this asshole.  

"Look Ele-" I'm too angry to listen to him. I walk past him as I open the door and slam it, running back to my room with tears in my eyes.