Fuck

"You already didn't follow directions," Kyle pointed out that I was still in my bra and underwear. My shock still had my jaw floored on the way Suki was dressed. I snapped out of my thoughts and completely took everything off. Leaving me exposed to Kyle and Suki's gaze. A smirk appeared on her face. I hadn't seen this part of Suki yet.

"She's a precious little thing." Suki wrapped the belt around her hand. EXCUSE ME? I guess Suki had more top energy in her. She slowly approaches me and tilts my head up so our eyes make contact. Her beautiful face, inches away from mine, leaving me breathless. As I admire her face, I felt her small hand suddenly slap my face, hard.

"Good job, Suki." Kyle watched, impressed as I grabbed my face due to the pain she caused. Kyle proceeds over and stands next to Suki. "But next time cup your hand," as he explains this, he as well slaps me across the other side of my face. A small scream escaped my lips as this happened. "Well, if you seem confused Elena, let me tell you what is happening. I think the best punishment fit for my worst behave brat is punishment induced by my best behaved sub."
I look up at him, still on my knees, as I start to feel involuntary tears escape on my face.
"Get on the bed," Kyle pulls me up, pushing me on the massive bed, lying down on my stomach. "Get ready, slut."

I can't see what is happening behind me, but I felt the weight of Suki get on the bed as she knees besides my body, and with that I felt the belt snap on my bare ass.

"FUCK." I gritted my teeth and winced at the pain, but this didn't hold Suki back. Again, I felt another hit, after hit. I tried my best from not moving but I still couldn't help the screams from leaving my mouth. Her hits felt even more intense as she continued. I felt my skin turning red and I felt close to my pain limit. She stops to rub my bare side.

"You're enjoying this," she whispers, kissing my cheek. And with that I felt the excitement inside me build up. My body was turned over to reveal a shirtless Kyle on top of me. His eyes scanned my body as he smirked.

"This is all mines." His hand wrapped around my throat. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips then proceeded to unbuckle his belt, exposing his dick. As I felt him enter me, Suki took over the kissing position and connected her lips to mine. Pure lust was the only thing I felt having her delicate lips on mine. Our kiss was interrupted by the movement of Kyle moving in and out from inside me. Fuck.

With every stroke I felt myself closer and closer to an orgasm. "Look at me." Kyle moans. "You're a disobeying disorderly fucking slut." I moan as he punishes me verbally.

"I know." I let out breathless.

"Say it," Suki nibbles on my ear as she plays with my breast.

"I'm a disobeying slut."

"And are you going to behave?" Kyle continued to go in and out of me. I didn't respond, the sense of orgasming was coming. I felt him grab my thigh, hard. He squeezed my tightly causing an involuntary moan. "Are you going to behave?"

"Yes!" I felt myself cuming. "YES." I moaned. My breathing was heavy and I now noticed how hot it was on there. Kyle kissed my lips. "Good girl."

I look at the gorgeous man on top of me and the beautiful woman next him and realize how lucky I am.

"Next time you have another incident with Rachel. I promise you the punishment is going to be much worse if your alone with me." Kyle plainly looked at me. "You're dismissed." I nod my head as I went to put on my clothes.

"Yes, sir," I was terrified of what worse could be. Kyle stopped me before I left and kissed my lips.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

"Goodnight," I smiled as I left, leaving Suki and Kyle there by themselves. A part of me wanted to stick around to see what they were going to do but I knew I had to get ready for school tomorrow.
As I entered my
room and started my nightly routine, I went to get my PJs on, along with a face mask, until I heard a knock on my door. My first thought thinking that it was Billie, only to open it, revealing Rachel.

Fuck.

"Can we talk?"