The shattered dream

Izuku Midoriya, sat in shock.He was told to  have had a practically illegal quirk in a world of super heroes and being one was his only dream and his mother was... she was........His quirk, that manifested two weeks late, was useless to him.

----------Earlier that day----------

Izuku woke up more exited then Mable on sugar packets.He and his mother went to the doctor to check for a manifested quirk.On the way they saw a villain with an electrokinetic quirk being arrested with All might, the number one hero, next to him. 

Izuku nearly burst with excitement as he doodled in a book labeled 'Hero Analysis for the future' but accidentally stabbed a small hole in his hand. (das important)

As they arrived at the doctors they headed for the quirk examination room. The two walked into the room and sat down in front of the doctor while Izuku messed with the small wound. After many tests, from mind control to fire breathing,the doctor talked to Inko, telling her that Izuku most likely did not have a quirk. 

Seeming nearly depressed, Inko told her son who immediately burst into tears not making any noise, and lacking the joyful glee in his eyes that was replaced with a blank void of despair. 

Just as they were about to leave, Izuku stubbed his toe and yelled out in frustration as a green spear shot out of as chest and pierced through Inko's stomach, turning pitch black. The spear retracted and Inko's lifeless body hit the floor while the doctor rushed over to take her to the emergency part of the building. 

During the time that Izuku was chasing the doctor with his mom he noticed his small wound had disappeared. They reached the emergency room but it was to late, Inko Midoriya was dead. The doctor looked to Izuku as he said " You have a quirk but...". Izuku already knew what happened and was bawling his eyes out. The doctor noticed they stab wound had suddenly vanished and asked if he could do one more experiment.   

The doctor did a test which involved cutting a small bit of the young boys arm. To his surprise the cut healed nearly instantly, however, Izuku was now feeling a bit more tired.That's when the doctor realized what his quirk was. The spear, the similarity to his mother's quirk, her not immediately healing, it all made a little sense.

"Think of something that makes you very angry or frustrated" the doctor said pointing him towards a dummy as Izuku nodded. A bright green spear shot out of his chest and stabbed through the dummy but it stayed green and retracted a few seconds later.The doctor had an idea of what the boys quirk was.

-some hypothesis and testing later-

"Your quirk,now known as Power Steal, is able to take peoples quirks.However, you are not able to give them back due to the fact that once you ripped a quirk, the person dies." he finished with a grim tone

----------Back to present----------

The police that the doctor called had arrived, and took him to what he said was his godparents house. they knocked on the door and saw a sandy blonde woman open the door and yell 

" THE FUCK DID I DO THIS TIME HUH- oh hey Izuku"

"Hi aunt Mitsuki" he said with tears streaming down his cheeks. 

-one explained laters-

The police explained what happened as Mitsuki stared in shock. They left Izuku with Mitsuki as his new guardian. 

"I'm sorry about your mom... you can go play with Katsuki if you want" the woman said. 

Izuku, still crying without sound, lightly nodded and went to Katsuki's room.

 As soon as Katsuki saw Izuku, he nearly broke his eardrums.

 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE USELESS DEKU?AND WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"

"I-I h-h-have to be h-here" Izuku said in between sobs.

"AND WHY IS THAT DEKU? DID YOU MOM DISOWN YOU BECAUSE SHE WAS DISAPPOINTED IN YOU QUIRK? DO YOU EVEN HAVE ONE YET? NOT THAT IT MATTERS MINE WILL ALWAYS BE FAR SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!!

"I-I have a q-q-quirk now kacchan..."

"WHAT'S YOUR QUIRK THEN HUH?" Katsuki yelled impatiently.

" D-d-do you r-really want to know?"

" YES THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU STUPID DEKU" the sandy blonde yelled with small explosions crackling in his hand.

" ok, it's s-stealing quirks but it k-k-kills people..." Izuku said in a near whisper.

Katsuki hesitated for a second "AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? HHHMMMMMM?"

"b-b-because I accidentally d-did it on my m-mom" Izuku said tearing up even more than before(though it shouldn't have been physically possible).

Katsuki's jaw dropped at the statement"So that's why you're here? are you going to live here now?"

Izuku just nodded.

"oh" Katsuki said, still shocked that Izuku had killed his own mother using his quirk.

they left it at an awkward silence before going to bed

----------------AUTHORS NOTE OR WHATEVER---------------

this is my first attempt at a fanfic and the idea was just kind of there so don't judge to harshly because of a small mistake. With that said please tell me how you feel about the story and if you have any suggestions then tell me, and I will consider it.(unless yaoi no thank you)