Exposed?

3rd POV

"So that's what happened in the USJ" Uraraka finished.

"Oh," Izuku replied with his fake stutter "I-I'm sorry I w-wasn't there to help y-you guys, especially since t-that explosion was so big."

"It's fine," Kirishima said back "lucky that the villains left or we would have been in trouble."

"Speaking of which, where were you the whole time?" Tsuyu said, not really in the conversation until now.

Izuku tried to answer "Uh, well, ya see, we were, at uh, um-"

"We got ambushed on the outside," Bakugou said butting in.

"Okay," Tsuyu said hesitantly, noticing Midoriya's more severe stutter.

-time skip to next day-

"EVERYONE, SIT DOWN," Ida yells.

"You're the only one standing," someone comments from the back of the class.

He starts angrily storming off to his seat when Aizawa walks in, covered in bandages.

"Alright class, I know that the USJ was a hard battle, but our battle isn't over yet." He says earning some scared, shocked, and confused faces from around the room.

"Because we still have to do the Sports Festival!" He exclaims as the rest of the class sighs in relief.

The class starts talking about it, Kirishima yelling something about being pumped and Uraraka looking... very determined, yeah that.

-skip through Urarakas backstory and Bakugou tormenting the other class-

(basically, were at the sports festival)

"Alright, as class 1 A rep, Midoriya will make the opening speech!" Midnight yells into the microphone.

Once Midoriya is up on the stage, he has a great idea.

Why not say something Bakugou would?

So he did.

"Alright listen up, I'll be the winner, okay?" He yells at the top of his lungs.

A series of Boos and insults soon follow from every class other than 1-A

"Anyways, everyone, line up at the entrance!" Midnight says with a little too much enthusiasm.

The classes do so, and the count down begins.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"START!"

The instant the last letter is pronounced, Todoroki unleashes ice upon the floor of the tunnel and trapping anyone who didn't anticipate it in place.

Midoriya did of course.

He jumps over all the other contestants without looking back, using his muscle enhancement quirk to triple his muscle mass.

Without looking back he slams through the zero pointers, leaps over chasms of questionable safety, and tanks through the minefield.

When he gets to the end, he feels exhausted, after all, he had a regeneration quirk, not an unlimited stamina one.

"Midoriya is in first place, and seems to have broken the record for this school as well!"

About a minute and a half later is when the other students finally start rolling in.

.

.

.

"....And finally, Aoyama in 42nd!"

"Next up is the cavalry battle, teams of 4 will start in a horse and rider formation where the rider has a headband with points paced on you placing in the race. The top 4 teams will go on to the next phase".

"Also the person in 1st place has a worth of one million points!"

.

.

.

Uh Oh.

-A/N-

Oh my god, guys has it really been five months, no way.

Alright, I'm sorry I really couldn't make my mind on what I wanted so didn't.

anyways, I know this chapter is short but cliffhangers are the best right?

"But DeMarion," I hear you saying, "That wasn't a cliffhanger at all-"

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's my story.

Also, thank you all for 100+ followers, I really appreciate it.