Prank [Grayson Dolan]

You went to the store to buy some groceries. You left your boyfriend, Grayson in the house because no one would be left there and you don't trust locks. You and Grayson have been together for 5 years now and you loved him so much. When you got back, you saw Grayson sitting on the couch with his hands on his temples, facing down with eyes closed.
"Hey babe. Are you okay?" I asked.
"Can I talk to you about something?" He asked.
Then Ethan came in the house. He smiled at me and went to the kitchen where he was unseen. Something's odd.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Look. You've been the most amazing girlfriend ever. You've done a lot for me, I didn't know what I did to deserve that, but..." He said. There was a knot tying up in my stomach, I was really nervous about what he was gonna say next.
"I'm breaking up with you, Y/N. I'm sorry. We don't have that spark we had like before. It's not gonna work out. I'm so sorry Y/N..." Grayson said.

Big tears started to fall off my eyes instantly. I didn't know what to do. I didn't expect this at all. I loved him, how could he?

"I did everything for you, Grayson! How could you do this to me?! Have you found someone else?! Am I not good enough for you?!" I cried. "I can't believe you..." I added.

I stood up from the couch but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him so I was sitting on his lap, our faces were dangerously close together. Then he started laughing.

"What's so funny about this Grayson?!" I screamed.
"It's just a prank baby." He laughed, then pointed to a hidden camera. He grabbed it.
"I hate you." I squinted my eyes.
"I love you too." He winked. Then he faced the camera.
"Like and subscribe if you liked it guys!" Grayson said.
"Peace!!!" Ethan and Gray said in unison. Then they cut the video.
"You were a part of this?!" I yelled at Ethan.
"Sorry." He laughed.

I got off Grayson's lap and stomped to my room. I locked the door and lay down in my bed, still crying.

"Babe. I'm sorry." He said knocking on the door.
"Look, y/n. I'm sorry. I mean it." He said still knocking the door. I ignored him but the door opened magically, somehow. He flopped in bed with me. He grabbed my waist and turned around so he was on top of me. I widened my eyes from the sudden action.
"I'm sorry." He said.
"I hate you." I said.
"I know you don't" He winked, making me automatically giggle.
"Yeah, you're right. Whatever." I chuckled.
"See that smile? I'm willing to see that smile everyday of my life." He smiled.

Then he kissed me passionately. I didn't know what to do if that prank really happened. But what matters now is that I have him. And I love him for that.