ZACH DEMPSEY PT. 2 [Ross Butler: 13RW]

As you set your foot off campus, you heard someone call your name.
"Y/N! Wait up!" A guy said.

You turned around to see, the one and only Zach Dempsey. You were still having trust issues, so you needed to put your guard up. You kept a straight face, and stared at him while he jogs towards you.
"Hey, thanks for waiting." He smiled. "Anyway, I still have that milkshake I owe you, right?" He said.
"Oh, yes. Y-you were serious about that? You didn't have to." You chuckled nervously.
"Oh, but I do." He smirked. "Are you up for it?" He invited.

You were hesitating. You didn't know what to say. He might do all sorts of stuff you can't expect and you don't have the proper self defense to defend yourself. Yet, something inside you still trusted the dude. You felt like if you could let him do this for you, both of you will develop a special friendship. With that, you finally got your final choice.
"Yes, I'll be glad to have a milkshake." You giggled.
"You made the right choice, madam." He chuckled.

You both went to a nearby cupcake store, where they sold cupcakes, cakes, milkshakes, etc.
"What do you want to order?" He asked you.
"I'll just have a red velvet cupcake... and the chocolate shake you owe me." You said.
"Indeed." He smiled.

He turned to the counter and ordered the delicacies that you guys wanted.
"I'll order a red velvet cupcake with a chocolate milkshake, please." He told the person in front of him.
"Is that all, sir?" The person asked.
"Yes." Zach replied.
"What? How about you? What will you get?" You asked.
"No, it's fine." He chuckled. You didn't have the energy to argue, so you just let him be.
"That'll be $5.50, sir." The person said.

You went to grab your wallet in your bag, but before you could bring out a couple of dollars, Zach stopped you.
"I'll pay." He said.
"That's really nice of you, Zach." You smiled.
"There's nothing to thank for." He winked.

You just blushed. Zach's winks were deadly. They were enough to drop a girl down on her knees and prepare to kill anyone who gets in their way.

You both sat down in a table, and you started eating the cupcake.
"Oh my gosh. This tastes heavenly!" You praised.
"Really? Can I have a bite?" He smiled.
"Absolutely! It's your money, so why not?" You chuckled.

He took a bite, and his eyes widened in shock.
"Oh, my. It does taste wonderful." He said.
"I told you." You giggled.

You took another bite, and you didn't realize the icing that was on the side of your mouth.
"You got a little icing," He started and wiped it off with his thumb. "on your mouth." He continued.

As soon as he had the icing on his thumb, he licked it clean. You gotta admit, it was cute and hot at the same time.
"Are you okay?" Zach chuckled as he noticed you staring.
"O-ohh. Yes, I'm f-fine." You stuttered.
"Are you sure?" He reassured.
"Definitely." You chuckled nervously.

As soon as you finished, you both stood up and exit the store.
"I really had fun today, Zach. Thank you so much." You smiled.
"No problem. If you wanna do it again, don't hesitate on calling me. I'll be here if you need me." He smiled.
"Thanks again. It really means a lot." You said.

Then you heard a car horn, you looked to your side to see a car rushing towards you. It was going so fast, and you didn't have time to react. You widened your eyes in shock and prepared for the worst.
"Y/N!" Zach yelled.

He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you back, you both fell down leaving him on top of you on the ground.
"I-I'm so sorry." You apologized.
"What a reckless driver." He said as he looked at the direction where the car went.

You guys were still on the ground, and you both never noticed.
"Oh, sorry. My bad." He said as he finally stood up.

He held your hand, and helped you up.
"Thanks." You said as you blushed very hard.
"No problem. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked, checking for some bruises.
"No, I'm fine." You smiled. "Anyways, I have to go home now. I'll see you tomorrow." You added.
"No way. It's really dark at this hour." He said.
"Your point?" You added.
"I'm walking you home." He smiled.

You smiled widely at his sweetness. He wasn't so bad after all.