Chapter 3

Richie's POV:
I'm an idiot.  I have to  make things right.  Walk to her house and see lights flicker.  I look through the. Window and see her laying there, scared?

(Y/n)'s POV:
I'm laying there on my bed crying my eyes out.  He wants me out of his life.  He called me a slut.  Im too shivery to cut myself so I'm just gonna do it once I'm calm.  I rise from my bed, hearing a creeping noise.  My eyes wide open seeing Richie?!?!  But he had wight face paint on and red liner going from his lips to up his eyes.  He seemed off.  "Slut.  That's what you are.  Your alone.  No one wants you.  You think people care?  Ha that's a laugh!  I hate you, Bill hates you, Eddie hates you, Stan hates you, Ben and your little Bevy hates you.  The whole school won't even breathe in your direction.  You should just DIE!!!  Let me do the honors.  I've been dreaming this since I ever laid eyes on your ugly ass face". I couldn't believe what I'm hearing.  Thee Richie Tozier.  My best friend.  Actually wants to kill me.  Not metaphorical.  LITERALLY.  KILL.  ME.  I cant even speak.  It's my worst fear.  Being alone and unwanted.  "Why don't you just float with Georgie.  Don't worry, you'll float too."  He kept repeating that phrase over and over until this clown jumped out holding my neck.  "Poor Richie ain't here to save the damsel in distress". He laughed maniacally. "Come on princess"

"Don't call me princess". I say with fear shaken in my voice.

"Ya think your tough.  I can smell the delicious fear creeping up inside you little human body"

"Richie, is this some kind of joke"

"Ya think Im Richie"

"Well, who else.  You were him a second ago". I hear a pounding on my window, tears running down my face.  Making it damp with a mixture of sadness and fear.  And like that, the clown vanished.  I walked over to the window seeing Richie out side.  But wasn't he just here???  I let him in.

"(Y/n) you ok?  Your shivering". He says.

"How did you get from in here to out there". I asked puzzled and scared.

"What are you talking about"

"You were just in hear trying to..."

"To what?"

"K k kill me". I answered with a scared shake in my voice.

"What, no.  No that wasn't me"

"Who else looks like you"(a/n...Mike Wheeler.......Sorry I had to)

"I don't know.  But if that was me then how come I just vanished and appeared on the out side of your house". He got me there.  "Was there anything else". He asked.

"A a a clown.  Popped out of no where.  Holding my neck saying things like...."

"Like what, you can tell me"

"Like 'Poor Richie ain't here to save the damsel in distress'. Or 'I can smell the delicious fear creeping out of your body"

Sorry it's short I have to go to bed.  Hope you enjoyed.