Chapter 5 (IM BACKKK)

(Y/n)'s POV:
I ran as fast as I can go.  My brother and my friends behind me.  We found the home school kid surrounded by Henry and his gang of assholes besides Patrick who hasn't been seen since Ben's last encounter.  Beverly took a rock and threw it at He ray, leaving a gash of blood on his head.  "Nice throw."  Stabby complimented. 

"Thanks." Bev replied, barely breaking eye contact with Bowers.

Mike crawled over to the other side of the stream, where we are.  Henry looked over and licked his lips.  "You losers are trying too hard.  She'll do you.  You just got to ask nicely."  He grabbed his pants, which made me flinch and gag.  Richie pit his hand on my shoulder with a face of concern.  "Like I did."  He continued.  That's when I noticed, he wasn't talking about me.  He was looking at Beverly.  Though I could feel his hard glance at me. 

Ben apparently wasn't too happy with his remark and grunted as he threw a rock and it hit Henry in the head.  More rocks were being thrown.  The Bowers gang started to throw some as well.  Richie then screamed, "Rock war!" Before getting bitten in the head with a rock.  I ran to him to see if he's okay.  "Holy shit, did I make it to heaven?  Because you look like an angel."  He winked. 

I probably blushed, "Sorry Rich, you're not dying on me yet."  I pulled him up and started to throw more rocks.  We kept going until we scared Victor and the other guy away.  Whatever his name is.  Henry is now left alone on the ground.  I would feel bad if he didn't threaten to hurt my friends and take away my V card. 

As we started to leave, Richie stayed behind.  "Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole!  And don't you dare lay one of you fucking fingers on (y/n) again!"  He walked away after throwing Bowers the middle finger.  He stopped when seeing me watching him.  "Y-you saw that?"  He stuttered.  And to think he would make fun of Bill for his stutter. 

I smiled at him.  "Thanks."  I said in a low whisper.  We caught up with everyone else.

"You shouldn't of done that.  He'll be after you."  Homeschool kid said.  He has got lots to learn about the losers club.

"Bowers?  He's always after us."  Eddie said, sighing.  He looked at me just barely.  Does he still hate me?  I wouldn't blame him, I should of told him.

Richie put his hand on my shoulder again, "Hey.  He doesn't hate you.  He's mad at himself for not listening to you.  So am I.  I'm sorry for being an asshole."  He apologized, making me smile.  Thee Richie Trashmouth Tozier is apologizing to me?  Richie turned to Mike, "Welcome to the loser club!"  He shouted, making all of us laugh.

(Time skip brought to you by my desperate need to cosplay Beverly)
Richie's POV:
We were in Bill' garage.  He started a slide show, with a map of Derry.  "Look.  That's where G-g-Georgie disappeared.  There's the Iron works.  And the Black Spot.  Everywhere IT Happens, I-it's all connected by the sewers."  We looked at the map and there were some lines that stood out.  Red lines. "And they all lead to-"

"-the Well house."  Ben interrupted.  Eddie glances over at the map, looking like he's gonna have a panic attack.  He can't seriously have one just from the spooky atmosphere, right? 

"That's the house on Nebult street...". Stan said.  Okay, I am really not digging this atmosphere here.

I decided to lighten the mood. "You mean the creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?"  I asked, I don't think that did much since (y/n) was comforting Eddie as he inhaled fro, his inhaler. 

"I hate that place, it always feels like, it's watching me." (Y/n) and Beverly said at the same time.  They shared a look then started to laugh a bit.  Girls.  I will never understand them.  "Jinx."  They said.  "Jinx again."  Same time, again. "Jinx ag-"

"We get it."  Stanley roles his eyes.  Ya, classic Stan the man.  Eddie took another inhale.

"That's where I saw it.  That's where I saw the clown."  He mustered out.  His voice all raggedy.

Bill looked at the screen with a form of hatred.  "Th-that's where IT lives."  He says.  Eddie takes another inhale.  Is that considered drug abuse? 

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there."  (Y/n) Said, her breath shaky.  Stan looks at her and nods.

"Neither can I."  He agreed.  I think we all agree on that statement.  Then Eddie stands up.  He walks in front of the projector and we couldn't see the map. 

"Can we stop talking about this?  I-I can barely breathe.  Th-this is summer, we're kids!  I can barely breathe!  I'm Gonna have a fucking asthma attack!  I am not doing this!"  He yells as he rips the map off the wall. 

Bill points at him. "What the hell, put the map back."  He stood up.  Eddie shakes his head, that's when the slides began to change.  Bill wasn't touching it, I wasn't touching it.  No one was touching it.  A picture of Georgie and Bill's dad at a baseball game was on.  Then their family going down a water park slide. "What's going on?"  Bill asked.  Mike tried to fix it but it went to a picture of Bill and Georgie.  Then their family when they went camping.  Them fishing.  And finally, their family at church.  With hair in their mother's face.  The picture changed to the same thing but it zoomed in on Georgie.  "G-Georgie."  Bill stuttered in desperation..  the poor guy. 

"Bill?"  Stanley asked,  growing scared.  It kept zooming in until it moved to his mother.  With each slide change, her hair got out of her face until we saw not her but a clown.  IT.  We all started to scream.

When Beverly yelled "Turn it off!  Turn it off!"  We all started to yell it but he couldn't turn it off. (Y/n) Knocked it over.  We thought it was over.  The clown still came up.  Then he was gone.  But when the lights went out for a brief moment and then came back on, he was there.  Not in the pictures.   He was physically in the same room as us.  He looked at Eddie as Eddie ran away from his grasp.  He then crawled forward, trying to get us or scare us.  He kept terrorizing til he found (y/n) crouched in a corner.

"Oh look is here.  It's little miss slut."  He taunted as he went closer to her.  My blood boiled.  He can't call her that!  She didn't want to do any of that!  She just stood there, hiding her face in her hands.  Come one (y/n), move!  I yelled in my head.  Mike and Ben lifted up the garage door just in time.  I pulled (y/n) into a tight hug.  She hugged back.  I kissed her cheek.  Eddie is probably glaring at me.  Beverly places a hand on Ben's shoulder then hugged Bill.

Bill got up and started to leave.  I'm just glad (y/n) is safe.  Oh and everyone else too.