Chapter 4

Richie's POV:
Ok this is crazy!  A clown thing is after (Y/n) Kaspbrak let me guess everyone else is seeing this.  It's probably some kind of dream or something.  Look, this cant be real.  It just can't.  It's like  a nightmare that felt so real yeah that's it.  That's all it is.  The next morning I get a call from Bill saying that something happened at Beverly's and that we need to check it out.

-Time skip because I'm lazy-

We all arrived.

"My dad will kill me if I have boys over"

"R Richie s s stay here a and keep w watch"

"What if her dad comes back"

"Do what you always do......start talking"

"It is a gift.......(y/n) can you stay with me"

"Whatever your planning with my sister, stop it". Eddie Spaghetti stated.I gave her puppy eyes knowing she can't resist it.

"FINE! Just no more puppy eyes, you promised you'd stop with those"

"YAY"

"Promise you won't use puppy eyes on me"

"I promise" my fingers were crossed behind my back.

"Why didn't you tell me"

"About what"

"You know what. I wanna help you with these kinds of things"

"I don't know, I guess I was afraid that he would hurt me if I told anyone"

"He already hurt you"

"Well then I guess I was afraid he would hurt who ever I would of told. I don't know, I guess I was just being stupid because that's what I am"

"No your not"

"Richie please, don't act like it's nothing, I was too weak to do anything. I just sat there, crying silently. Scared that if I made a noise he would carve into my stomach or hurt me in a way no one has ever hurt me before"

"(Y/n) it wasn't your fault, he was being a dick"

"You mean the definition of a Bowers"

"Yeah"

"You probably think I'm crazy"

"What"

"Me seeing you trying to kill me and then you turn into a clown.  It's probably ridiculous"

"No, no it's not". Ok I get it 'Lieing is bad'. But she's hurt, I have to make her feel better.  We didn't notice how much time has went by.  The rest of the losers came out.  "You I love being your little door stop". I said sarcastically "seriously cant you guys have taken any longer"

"Shut up Richie"

"Oh I get it. trash the Trashmouth hey I wasn't the one scrubbing her bathroom floor and imagining it going all Eddie and (y/n)'s moms vigina on Halloween."

"We weren't imagining it, I I saw something too, n not b blood, G g Georgie.  B b but the there was t this-"

"Clown yeah I saw it too"

"Can only virgins see this, is that why (y/n) and I are not seeing this shit"

"No, no I saw a clown too with red lines going from one eye down to the other"

"S s same"

"Did it hurt you, (y/n)"

"N no, no I'm fine"

"Wait, I thought (y/n) wasn't a virgin".

Everyone went silent.

"She's only a non vergin because she got raped Richie"

"Ok, Stan the man"

"Shut up"

"It's using our fear agents us"

"Hey, isn't that the homeschool kids bike". Beverly stated.  We. Turned next to it.  A car.  Belch's car.

"We have to help him" (y/n) said.

"We do". I asked.  She glared.