Introduction

Hey McLennon fans ! So this is my new story I've been working on and 'Too Adorable' haven't finished yet so It's gonna be my hard time writing two stories at the same time but I don't care ! I'm more happy to write different stories.

So this story is about John Lennon,Ringo Starr and Stuart found a mysterious boy in the woods.

                             °•○●○•°

John Lennon lived in a small cottage in the woods with his aunt,Mimi.

Ringo and Stuart lived not far from John's place but not somewhere in the woods.

The three of them were not from a rich family but George's and Stu's parents were able to send them to school except for John.

Mimi couldn't send John to school because she doesn't have enough money to pay the school fee and everything that involves money.

John understands and he helped Mimi by working just to gain more money to survive.

Stu and George would usually come over to John's place to hangout around in the woods.

John's life was hard but he never give up that easily.He swear that he'll have his revenge someday.

So you guys must be wondering why John wants a revenge.Well The McCartneys family had took everything that belongs to John.

The McCartney was like a royal yet a well-known family in Liverpool that people were afraid of.They were rude,arrogant and also rich that they can do whatever they want with money.

John hated rich families like The McCartney.He was so mad at them for taking his home away just to build a building because the place that John and Mimi lived in had a large area.

The McCartney wanted to build a building that sells many things from The McCartneys brand called "McCartney" (which John thought it was stupid) and John's house was the perfect spot for the new building.

John thought it was selfish and stupid for them to take his home away and has made John's life miserable by making him living in the woods with Mimi.

The McCartney did pay Mimi for their home but John refused,causing them to kick John and Mimi out forcely.

John never regretted of what he did.He rather die than to receive the dirty money.

From that day,John pledged to get his revenge someday no matter how hard it can be.

                     ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So how was the intro ? Sounds interesting ? Let me know in the comments 😄😄

Ok well to me this story sucks but that doesn't stop me from writing this fanfic.I was so thrilled when I wrote this and you have no idea that I have a lot of interesting ideas for this😎😎

Well that's all for today and I'll be posting more chapters since next week is holiday yayyyy 😄😄