Chapter 5 : Scars

Stuart and Ringo carefully placed Paul on the couch. They both looked at each other, not knowing how to deal with this poor boy.

"D-do you think he got robbed or something ?" Ringo asked.

Stuart shrugged. "well have you seen his back of his shirt? it's like it was ripped by...claws"

The blood on paul's bare skin was dry and there were some bloodstains on his shirt.
Ringo couldn't look at it much longer.
It sickened him.

"we'll just wait for Mimi to come and she'll know what to do", Stuart finally said and went to sit on another couch.

Ringo looked at Stu in wide eyes.
"And what? you're gonna tell her that he's a McCartney ?"

Stuart sighed. "Well obviously yes. John already knows so what's the point on keeping this a secret ?"

"b-but she'll get mad like jo-"

Stuart stood up and walked to Ringo.
Ringo moved a little, afraid of what Stuart might do.

"look if John already knows then he must tell Mimi about it. Besides, ya the one who bloody told him about the boy so it is kinda ya fault mate", Stuart told him and went to the fridge to get a can of coke.

Ringo stood there dumbly with Stuart's word.

"m-my fault !? i-"

Stuart shushed him and went back to the couch. He turned the television on and Ringo could only look at him in disbelief.

"So you're just gonna sit there and wait for Mimi to come and solve our problem ?" Ringo asked angrily.

Stuart glared at him and Ringo could only gulp.

"our problem ?!"

"well, we bring him to their hous-"

"look I don't care about this fuckin lad ok? He should be grateful that we helped him and where else could we take him ?" Stuart asked and drank his cola.

"to the hospital of course !"

Stuart sneered. "Well go take him then. He's not my problem anymore" With that he turned back to watch the tele.

Ringo was beyond shock at Stuart's reaction. It is like he changed to another person.

"What happened to you mate? you don't sound like Stuart at all!" Ringo spat.

Stuart sighed once again.
"look mate surry I had to be harsh at ya but if we sent this lad to the hospital, god knows what's gonna happen to us..."

Ringo was confused.

"what do you mean ?"

"Don't ya think his father will suspect something if he knows we had paul here, not to mention John's house ?" Stuart asked.

"and what will he suspect huh stu ?"

"that we holding his son for ransom" Stuart made the 'duh' face and continued to watch the tele.