Chapter 1 : Karma's a lie

John's POV

"Good Morning nature !" I shouted as I woke up and looked outside my window.

I was so happy everytime I see the birds,trees and everything that was called nature everytime I got up.It's a good thing I have a window next to my bed.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Mimi preparing breakfast.

"Good morning John !" Mimi said cheerfully as soon as she saw me entering the room.

"Good morning Mimi" I placed a kiss on her cheek and sat on a chair.

Mimi prepared a pancake with honey
Syrup on top of it.It was my favourite breakfast.

"So are you going to the library today ?" I asked Mimi while shoving the pancake into my mouth.

Mimi worked as a librarian since she loves books so much while I'm just working as a waiter in a coffee shop.
Sounds lame ? I know.

"Of course I am going.I need to earn more money to feed your little poor tummy" Mimi said with a grin.

I smiled back.I know It's been hard for her since her husband died and how she's willing to take care of me after my mum died.

"Oh okay" I said weakly,looking down at my plate.

"Is everything's fine John ?" Mimi asked.She was worried of me and that makes me more guilty.

"Yeah 'course !" I said quickly.

"Alright then.Just tell me if there's something bothering you okay ? Anyway speaking of job,are you going to the coffee shop today ?"

"Yes I am if not, that queer guy called Brian Epstein will totally kill me" I laughed.

Mimi slapped my shoulder.

"Ow Mimi !" I cried out eventhough her slapping wasn't hurt at all.

"It's very rude of you John.Stop calling him a queer if he wasn't".

Aw it's because Mimi liked him.It's a long story by the way.

"But he is a queer.Everyone told me so.Besides they said he flirted young boys before!"

Mimi looked shocked. Of course she is.

"It's just a bad rumour John.You shouldn't listen to others but-"

Mimi stopped for a moment.

"Have he tried flirting with you before ?" Mimi asked curiously.

I could clearly see her cheeks turned to red slowly.

I grinned.

"Nope don't ya worry Mimi"

Brian never did try to seduce me.He's just being nice with me that's all but if he's mad,well I gotta pray to god.

Mimi looked relief.

"Oh good to know.Anyway you better stop calling him a queer.Y'know karma will get to you someday" Mimi said while eating her pancakes.

"Hahah i never believed in Karma and I will never fancy boys.That's gross." I said proudly.

"Better watch what you're saying John."

With that, Mimi got up and washed her plate.

"John don't forget to clean and I'll be back in 8.See ya later John"

Mimi kissed my forehead and rushed to get her coat and walked off.

I watched her walking out from our house and I feel lonely.I really want my friends,Ringo and Stu to be here but they're at school.

It's very odd how Mimi's words affected to me.It's like everything she said about Karma was true and it did frightened me a lot.

I smiled at myself.

I would never fell in love with a boy.

°•○●○•°°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•

Sorry for the short chapter but don't worry 'cause I'm going to publish one more chapter Today ! So better check it out right now😄