Chapter 3 : A Mysterious Boy

Before I continue with this story,I must tell you that most of YOU accidentally skipped chapter 1.Go check it if you haven't read it yet beacuse the chapter tells you more about John's life.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○°

John's POV

I washed all the dishes after I finished eating.Then, I heard a knock on the door.

I stood up and opened the door and was suprised to see two person that I really love hanging out with.

"What are you guys doing here ? Weren't you suppose to be in school ?" I asked Stuart and Ringo.

They both laughed.

"What are you,our mother ?" Stuart asked with a smile.

"Well weren't you suppose to be at work ?" Ringo asked.

"I am but I have to clean the dishes first"

"That queer guy you told us before is going to be real pissed at ya if you're late" Stu said.

"Anyway what are you guys doing here ?" I asked,ignoring what Stu said.

"Stu and I planned to see you" Ringo grinned.

"May I ask what for ?" I asked again.

"Is it wrong to see their own bestfriend ?" Stu teased sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh fine get in"

I was still cleaning the dirty dishes while Stu and Ringo were at the living room.

They were talking about bunch of stuff.I'm really confused at both of them.Were they just going to have a little chit chat than to be in school,studying ?

"I really need an answer from both of you " I asked seriously.

"Fine.We planned to skip class" Stu said.

"So my house is the perfect spot for you guys to hide !?"

"Exactly !" Ringo said cheerfully.

I smiled. "I think I should skip work as well"

They looked suprised.

"What about Brian !?" Ringo and Stu asked at the same time.

"Don't worry" I went to the phone and dialled Brian's number.

"Hello ?"

"Hey Mr.Epstein,It's me,John.Is it okay if I take a break for today ?"

Brian sounded worried.

"What's the matter John ?"

"I'm sick and I feel so weak right now."

"Oh my god really !? I'll bring some medicine to your place then !" Brian kindly offered.

"No need for that sir ! I'm sure I'll be better for tomorrow and thank you,that's very kind of you" I said politely.

I could see Stu and Ringo were laughing silently.Probably because of how I sounded like a gentlemen.

"Well okay then.Just tell me if you need anything John"

I thanked him once more and put down the phone.

"John that's so genius of you" Stu said.

"What do you mean ?" I asked.

"You knew Brian was queer so you activated your flirting mode to get what you want.Nice" Stu and Ringo laughed.