Chapter 2 : Nightmare

So I'm going to change the POVs everytime I wrote a new chapter (sometimes) to make this story more exciting and help all of you readers to get to know the characters more deeply. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING MY LAME STORY 💙💚💛💜

P.s. I forgot to tell you that this story happened in 1957 (same like Too Adorable )

°•○●○•°

Paul's POV

Knock knock knock

"Mr.McCartney are you awake sir ?" Someone shouted from outside.

"Yeah dot just a sec" I groaned.

Yeah she's just a maid who works here and responsible to take care of me like a little child.

I walked lazily and opened my door.I gave her my weak smile.

"Good morning Sir" She said sweetly.

So this was basically my life,being took care by a beautiful bird yet it was so embarrasing.

To be honest,living in a mansion was like living in a hell.Of course some rich people were allowed to go outside but as for the McCartney,me and my younger brother were forbidden to go outside.It was our father's order.He told us that our big house will protect us from any harm since many people hated my father and even tried killing him.The worst thing was other folks didn't even know that my brother and I existed.
I'm not sure why everyone seemed to hate us (our family) so much.

Anyway,Dot would usually gave me breakfast in bed and stared at me while I'm eating which was so creepy but today my father just came from London last night, meaning there's no eating in my bed again.

Dot told me that father and my younger brother,Mike were waiting for me downstairs to eat together so I quickly brushed my teeth and went straight to the kitchen with my pajamas on.

"What the hell are you wearing son !" My father said in a high-pitched voice.

It didn't suprise me because this was not my first time getting yelled by my father about my clothes in morning.

"Good morning father" I said and sat down, waiting for my food to arrive.

He could only sigh and nodded while Mike chuckled, looking at our father who seemed to gave up.

"Is your teacher will be coming today ?" My father,Jim asked.

Yes I'm homeschooled and so were my brother.It was only the two of us and our teacher in a big house.It was truly lonely eventhough there were three of us.

"Nope" I said sadly.

Jim knew there were something wrong going on with me so he took his chances to ask.

"What's the matter Paul ?"

"Nothing just bored at all"

Jim's face stretched into a smile.

"I have good news to cheer you up Paul" Jim said happily.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Really ? What is it then ?" I asked excitingly.Finally there's something good will happen to me. I hope so.

"What about me father ?" Mike's the one who spoke this time.

"No you're still young Mike" My father said while patting his shoulder.

"What does it have to do with age !? Besides I'm only 2 years younger than Paul !" Mike said in a high voice,not agreeing about this.

I laughed at how ridiculous Mike was.He punched me in the shoulder and I hit him back.