Chapter Three

"Liam. I'm hungry and the food here sucks ass. Can you get me some food?" Said Laura.

Katherine looked around.

Who she talking to? Thought Katherine.

"Liam! It's 500 degrees out here." Laura said standing up from the floor.

"Yes I know I'm exaggerating. But I haven't eaten since the morning and it's hot and I'm tired and I'm hungry!" Yelled Laura.

She was looking out the fence and towards the cars parked on the other side of the street.

"Laura come on stop taking with ghost lets go before we get into trouble." Said Katherine grabbing her hand and pulling her.

"Kat are you hungry?" Laura asked.

"Yes, I am. Laura walk faster it's too hot to be out here." Katherine complained while pulling Laura.

"You see Liam even your girlfriend is hungry get us some food before we die of starvation!" Explained Laura.

Katherine stopped dead in her tracks. They hadn't gotten very far from the basketball courts where they had been sitting earlier.

"Girlfriend?" Asked Katherine.

Katherine had let go of Laura's hand and stood back staring at her.

"Liam go get three pizza boxes." Said Laura.

Laura took Katherine's hand and began to walk towards the cafeteria.

"There's a pizza place around the corner Liam stop being lazy." Said Laura.

Laura stopped walking. Katherine was looking at her. Laura nodded her head.

"Kat." Said Laura.

"Yes?" Asked Katherine.

"Look over here," said Laura turning her around.

"Kat look over there at the grey car," said Laura turning Katherine's head to look at the grey sports car with the tinted windows.

Katherine frowned. "Why?" She asked.

"Okay now wave Kat." Said Laura.

Katherine did as told and waved.

"Why am I waving?" Asked Katherine.

"Yes. We have gotten three pizza boxes!" Yelled Laura.

"Thank you Liam!" Screamed Laura.

Laura grabbed Katherine's hand and they both ran to the cafeteria.

"You want to talk to her?" Asked Laura.

Katherine sat down on the nearest empty table and looked at Laura as she sat down and pulled something out of the pockets of her shorts. It was small white object. Laura put the small object Katherine's hand.

"It goes in your ear." Laura explained.

Katherine looked down at the small white object. It looked like those ear pieces that artist used when singing live on stage. Katherine placed it in her ear.

"Come here Kat." Said Laura. Motioning her to scoot closer to her.

Katherine moved her hair to the side and Laura pressed a button on the ear piece. Laura then covered the ear piece with Katherine's hair.

"Hey baby." Katherine heard.

"Liam?" Asked Katherine.

Katherine heard a laugh.

"Yes love it's Liam." She heard Liam say.

"Hi. Aren't you supposed to be buying pizza?" Asked Katherine as she frowned at the table.