Stuck.

Callie's P.O.V.

I made a pillow from my arms and tried to zone out my math teacher. I couldn't wait for school to end on Friday. I felt my phone in my pocket vibrate. I picked it up and it was a text from Calum. I put my phone under the desk and read the text.

Are u okay

Why wouldnt i be

Well since ur texting ur fingers are ok

Im in class right now calum

"Callie?" My teacher called.

I looked up at her and bit my lip.

"The answer?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said.

She walked over and grabbed my phone from my hand. She shoved it in a drawer in her desk. She pointed to me with her pencil.

"Come and get it after seventh period Ms. Woods." She said.

Ms. Wood made me sound old. I'm only sixteen. Ugh. The bell rang for sixth period. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I walked through the overly crowded hall. I walked in to room 149.

Mr. Laker was sitting at his desk, chewing on the eraser end of his pencil. I sat down at my desk. I wrote down the assignment on a clean sheet of paper. I was just waiting for the day to be over for teacher workday tomorrow and summer to start.

"Tell me. What year was Shakespeare born?" Mr. Laker asked.

I looked around for any raised hands. Nobody had their hand up.

"No one?" He said.

"Well, actually, Shakespeare was born in--" The door cut him off.

Ayumi opened the door with a little pink slip. She came in and gave it to Mr. Laker. We waved at each other and she left. Mr. Laker held out the slip toward me. I slowly got up and grabbed it.

Callie Woods

Is needed in the main office for early release by a legal guardian named Calum Hood. Callie is needed immediately.

I smiled and threw my bag over my shoulder. I was going to the main office and I shoved the heavy door open. Calum stood there, waiting for me with his hands folded behind him.

I am mad at his fame though. He nearly always has to wear a wig and contacts in public. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out the door. We got in the car and the engine roared to life.

"Wait! Calum!" I shouted.

He looked to me with a worried look as he took the wig and contacts out.

"What about Ayumi?" I asked.

"I'll get her to once I drop you off at my place." He said.

"How did you get your number in my files from school?"

"I may or may not of put all of our names on you and Ayumi's files before the year started." He said.

I rolled my eyes and looked forward to the road. The same building appeared and I stepped out. I looked to Calum in the window.

"Can I have the key?" I asked.

"The guys are there. They'll let you in."

"Okay. Come back with my friend!" I shouted as he drove down the road to the school.

I walked in the door and went up the seven flights of stairs. I walked into the room and saw cameras and a set and the three boys running around with inflated things on their backs. Michael ran up to me and shook my shoulders.

"Where's Calum?" He shouted.

"He went to get Ayumi." I said pointing to the door.

"We are already fifteen minutes late for our live stream!" He screamed.

"I'll wait for him downstairs and send him right up." I said trying to sound reassuring to them.

I flew down the stairs and waited for them to get back. Nearly ten minutes went by and I saw the car coming. I ran up the sidewalk to get to it. Calum parked the car and came out. I rushed to him and blurted out to him.

"Go up to the apartment now!" I shouted.

"Okay." He said.

He ran toward the building and in the door. I held Ayumi back. After about two minutes, we ran back inside. Ayumi started whining.

"I don't want to go up seven flights of stairs!" She complained.

"Just use the elevator." Someone said.

I turned around and the manager of the building was there. I blinked in shock at him.

"There's an elevator?" I said, astounded that there apparently was one.

"Yea. Behind the building." He said.

Ayumi and I ran as fast as we could and low and behold, there was an elevator. Ayumi pushed the up button and the doors slowly opened. I hit the '7' button and the elevator slowly moved.

About a minute later, the elevator hauled to a stop. The light went out too. I groaned in anger.

"Great." I said holding my fingers to my forehead. "We're stuck in the elevator."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hope you guys like it so far! This is kind of based on the live stream from the first of July and I am writing this at 12:34 am on July 2nd. I bet you don't care but whatever. Bye!