Flower

I doodled a flower girl in class, so I drew her again a while ago. I've named her Venosa (Venus flytrap and the scientific name for a rose being Rosa (even thought she's not based on a rose)).

 I've named her Venosa (Venus flytrap and the scientific name for a rose being Rosa (even thought she's not based on a rose))

She's based partly on a Venus flytrap, partly on... well, I'm not sure what kind of flower. The flytrap part comes in at that picture in the middle right. She's a carnivorous plant, and when hungry she'll drool a bit of sweet-smelling fluid that attracts bugs for her to eat. This sounds weird, but that's literally what carnivorous plants do, so blame nature. I'm kinda tempted for her to try and eat bigger things like birds or rodents if they're small enough for her to catch. Just the thought of a bird flying over to snatch a bug flying near her, and then she opens her mouth and chomps down on the unsuspecting bird is an interesting concept. 

As you can see, she's not in the best shape. Haven't quite decided what happened besides probably being attacked, but despite it, she still loves life and everything in it, from plants to animals, and humans to monsters.

Her petals are orange-yellow, a bit more on the orange side, and her "skin" is a light green. She wears a dirty, mud-coated potato sack for a shirt, black boots, and tan shorts. The leaf on top of her head would be a darker green (it's also what allows her to photosynthesize if bugs aren't available). Her eye would probably be a yellow-green color.

Personality-wise, the only things I've thought of so far are that she's pretty chill (not Sans level, but still), she's not quick to anger, and like I said earlier, she just loves all kinds of beings. If she's been without sunlight for a while, maybe she becomes more irritable and moody, everything looking droopy. On the other side of the spectrum, the more sunlight, the more energy she has. So, if she's been in the sun for a long time, she might be a bit more energetic.

I can't 100% confirm she'll be an OC I'll use soon, but she exists now, so that's fun.