180510

since ive already graduated, I'm gonna sum up the exam marathon now.

1804-16-17-18
three days of  week one of exam marathon. this week, only three days for six subject. it wasn't hard- it wasnt easy either. this whole exam week, I really dont care about my grades.

but deep down i know I care, a lot. so I studied, but not as hard. when the week was done I felt glad, two more to go.

1804-23-24-25-26
the main exam weve been preparing for, yet I dont feel so prepared. how do I say this.

bahasa wasnt hard because I actually studied it for real, not just flipping thru my books.

for math, ugh. I love that subject but it was really new for me. since some of the questions were a new kind. one thing tho im sure of i got wrong . when I arrived home I found the answer and basically freaked tf out.

English was easy, but there are some that im not sure of.

science,,, oh boy. I dont wanna think about this again. lets just say, it was hard. and the things that I tried to memorized-- none showed. so yeah that was annoying.

180430, 1805-02-03-04-05-07
yes, six days of exams. this week frustrates me the most. just imagine I have to repeat 4 more subjects from the main exams but plus two more subjects that I hate.

it was both memorizing, history, geography, and that annoying stuff. But the thing is, only the schools in my areas get to do this exam now.

But every one else has already done it with the three days exam before the main exam.

so basically the school in my area was being that subjects for the new supposedly better system.

But it is not better, I mean IDK. Coz I know we were only being tested on but our grades really matters. Whats more awesome is the system fucked up a lot of times. Different time, and can't login and shit.

Yes we use computers to do this exams but still.

So because the system messed up a lot of times, we got back to manually using papers. Like whAT. But I just hope I got a good grade.

So the exams ended on Monday and on Wednesday we have our graduation day. Better be ready am I right hohO.

It was stressful in short, and I'm glad it ended.

발자국 On The Snow • EXO
12.52 A.M.