180509

let's have a flashback,

graduation day, oh so fun.

it is pretty memorable tho.

the formal parts was boring and we have to wait a long time until they gave us our medals.

I woke up at 5 a.m. the night before I couldn't sleep for hours, I flip around a thousand time and still.

I woke up the next morning not feeling fresh at all. But I'm kinda late anyways. I came to the building almost late.

We were supposed to be there at 6.30 but there was a traffic and we're also slacking off, and my mom is doing my and her make up so that took long.

I got my makeup done but not too thick like any other female student there, they were using too much i might say. I'm glad my mom didn't overdo it but she kinda failed on the eyeliner, but it's not obvious so I don't care. Then on the way, we got caught up in the traffic so we decided to order an online driver.

When I arrived my friends are already lining up based on their roll call number, and I was at 36.

So I gotta go pass trough them crowds and try not to step on anyone's foot.

And I happen to pass way with Richard cause he's like on number 11 or some shit. And he greeted  me but I just cursed inwards and bluntly ignore him.

I got in the line and waited for us to come in.

The ceremony started bla bla I don't care. And then they gave us our medals and showed our profile on the big screen.

And oh shit wasn't I getting anxious of my face being showed on a big screen where everyone can see. My picture look like I have a very round face and my chin was big af, and I have a smug smile on.

The teacher asked us to put in our life motto or that kind of stuff. I didn't have the time to think so I didn't put anything weird or motivational, I just put "be positive" and that what came out first.

It's simple but kind of the advice I always take from my brain.

And then the main ceremony finished and the more casual part begin. There students were allowed to perform, I watched them whilst I was having lunch so I didn't pay much attention but the first one was funny. It was a martial arts attraction with a spice of comedy.

Then a boy and a girl students do a duet and that was good but then two girls from my class sang a song I hate and wow I can't bare.

I know there will be a dance performance of K-pop but I don't bother watching and is really tired and so I went home a  to took a nap.

At night we watched infinity war, because my family and I are probably the only ones that haven't watch infinity war yet. this kinda make one of best day ever.

so today I graduated. it was kinda sad. the fact that I have to part ways with my friends but this is how it is. There's so many regrets in me but, I can't let it burden me always so better let it go.

I took a lot of photos but forgot to took some with my friends from the other class.

I didn't cry when my mom congratulated me many cry though, one student even cried while hugging a teacher. And that was kinda part of the ceremony but they were asked to separate because they were crying for too long. I think the girl was just overreacting.

And before the exam marathon the teacher asked us to make some videos for a project, and they showed that video when we graduate. And now I'm kinda sad again.

Like I actually made friends, and even though they are not the kind of friends I really wanted but they understand my jokes and never took my sarcasm seriously. I can rely on them and we trust each other, it's actually kinda sweet.

Part of me wants to cry thinking of that but the other part regrets for not making friends with the same interests and think that I just wasted my middle school moments, but that's just bad, cause I genuinely felt somehow happy.

I don't know how I even felt like I have a crush on ninth grade, I don't want to tell anyone cause it's stupid. And I'll probably forget about having a crush later and being mocked for it if I told anyone, and regrets.

But hey, I'm telling the internet.

Fromm • Moonlight Dancing
12.33 A.M.