Chapter 2

It is the next morning and Jimin wakes up when he had fallen on the hard wooden floor. Apparently, he has just switched to his human form and the position where he was made him fall.

Jimin fastly covers himself with a blanket and climbs back to the bed. Not long when he sees Jin coming from the kitchen, probably he heard the loud thump.

"Oh thank God you switched. Are you feeling alright? Can you tell me your name?" Jin asks and sits down on the bed. When noticing Jimin's discomfort he decides to back off and keep a distance from him even though he craves to just ruffle the little Omega's head because it looks so fluffy.

"J- Jimin," Jimin says quietly and looks down, suddenly feeling very insecure.

"How old are you, Jimin?"

"Twelve."

"Oh, so young and did so good being with a totally different pack. You're so brave," Jin coos with a warming smile. "But what pack you belong to and why did you wander alone in the woods?" He asks softly.

"Doojoon is my pack leader."

Jin's smile burns down at the Omega's words, but he still forces a smile and nods. "Okay, thank you for telling me, now I go get you some clothes. I will be right back."

After Jin comes back he brings Jimin clothes that they have in stock for growing cubs. It is just a simple white t-shirt and shorts that fit just perfectly for Jimin and the hot summer weather. They are eating Jin's made breakfast and Jin cannot miss the endless frown on the younger's face.

"Is something wrong? Don't you like waffles? You don't have to eat if you don't like them I can make something else," Jin says warmly.

"No, they are good... It's just, um..." Jimin starts, he would have wanted to ask about their weird Alpha and is he in trouble being in their territory but decides against it.

"What did he mean by my presentation system is weird?" Jimin chooses to ask instead and looks up to Jin who seems relieved.

"Namjoon? Oh, you don't have to worry about that," Jin says, waving his hand. "The presentation is a complicated system and everyone has their own experiences about it, but usually, people can't switch before age fifteen and you seemed younger than that which you were. That's why we were surprised," Jin explains.

"Fifteen is usually the age when people know what they have presented by the smell, the color of their fur and later on the other stuff," Jin continues.

"What other ways there is to know your presentation than the fur and smell?" Jimin asks confused but very interested.

In his village, fur and the smell was the only way, at least what he was told. Alpha's have the black fur and their wolves are always big ones, Beta's have brown fur or mixes of white and black with it and Omega's have black and white and in rare cases like him a white fur.

"You don't have to know those other ways, they are adult things. But now if you're okay with it, we can go meet our pack leader and Namjoon again and have a talk with them," Jin says and takes their now dirty dishes to the sink.

"Will they help me to find my mom? My whole village was on fire and I c-couldn't find them," Jimin says sadly and Jin sends him an empathetic look.

"I promise they will try but now let's go."

They walk together out of the hut and there are no people near or even other huts only forest and a river. They follow a path next to the river and soon they are in a village. It looks a lot like Jimin's village, cubs running around while the caretakers try to keep them steady, couple guards here and there and the whole happy and peaceful atmosphere. It makes a corner of Jimin's lips to turn a sad smile.