Chapter 5

"So he didn't do anything?"

"No, Yoongi, what would he have done?" Jimin asks annoyed. Once again everyone is asking him questions, but when he wants to know something none of them are listening.

Yoongi was bringing Jimin back home after the football game incident. The Omega wasn't in that good of a mood, but Yoongi was used to it. He has trained teenagers in school so he knew how to act.

When they step inside they both see two familiar heads peeking from the couch, both of them almost caged to each other.

"Jimin are you alright?" Namjoon asks first and tightens his grip from Jin as waiting for someone else to bump into the cabin as well, soon relaxin when Jungkook is nowhere to be seen. Namjoon wasn't that fond of Jungkook right now.

Yoongi waves himself off and leaves the two to make up some excuse to the younger one who is more than eager to find answers.

"Where is Jungkook?"

"He is in his own cabin and does anyone care to tell me what happened?" Jimin asks and goes sat on the kitchen table, burying his head in his arms in irritation.

Jin sighs and stands up from the couch, walking towards Jimin to explain something nonsense as always in situations like this.

"Jimin, look..." Jin starts, but then he smells the strong Alpha scent on Jimin. "He scented you?" Jin says out loud in disbelief, he feels his blood boiling already. Then his eyes wander to Jimin's neck. "He... Fuck I'm going to kill him," Jin mumbles and walks towards the door, ready to beat the shit out of him.

"What?" Jimin asks confused.

"Namjoon you stay here with Jimin," Jin says and grabs his jacket before heading out to Jungkook.

Jin gets to Jungkook's cabin in no time, his anger and anxiety keeping his heart pounding like crazy.

During the years when Jin became Jimin's 'guardian,' he has been very protective over him and even his leader Alpha won't get away from this without a fight.

When he opens the door he sees the leader leaning on the wall with buffy eyes like he has just been crying.

"You crossed the line," Jin states when he slams the door close behind him.

"I know," Jungkook mumbles and straights his position to look at Jin properly.

"No, Jungkook. You don't fucking understand. All the pack members have sworn to protect him as their Luna and I think it's really self-evident that you should do it too as his Alpha," Jin tells bitterly, trying to calm himself down, but not succeeding in it.

"I have been protecting him," Jungkook says offended and walks closer to Jin. "I have done all I can now. I have been avoiding him, I even went to the PD's society for three fucking months to train myself and you know it's not the nicest places in the earth," Jungkook explains even though Jin knows all this because he was the one who suggested it.

Jin sighs deeply in thought. They both stay in silent for a while, thinking of what to say as the conversation isn't going anywhere nor helping anyone.

"That what happened yesterday was no big deal. You beat up Taehyung, your own fucking Beta and he barely touched Jimin. I went to see him yesterday and he looked awful and I know he was hurt even though he didn't say anything because you're his Alpha and he trusts you," Jin says in a calm voice, rather sad than angry now.

Jungkook stays quiet after that, he knew he messed up badly and he has to work hard to get his pack's respect back, especially Taehyung's.

"Have you even talked to Taehyung?" Jin asks.