Opinions.

I'm sorry, but I'm really getting sick of this. An opinion is a view or judgment on something, not necessarily based on facts or knowledge. In other words, it's what someone THINKS about something, NOT A FACT. So if I tell you what my OPINION on something is, IT'S NOT A FACT. IT'S WHAT I PERSONALLY THINK. So stop getting in your damn feelings thinking that everything you say is an automatic fact, and that if anyone else thinks differently is wrong, BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT. I'M NOT SAYING IT'S A FACT. IT'S MY GODDAMN OPINION, AND I'M ENTITLED TO IT. Nothing I said was offensive in any way, nor did I say that what I thought was a fact. It's just what  think. You can think differently about it, because that's how you feel. I don't care about that. What I do care about is going around calling my OPINION a lie, and basically saying that anyone else who feels the same way I do is also wrong. WHY DO YOU CARE?! NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO HAVE THE SAME THOUGHTS AS YOU! I can definitely see if you disagree with someone else opinion, BUT IT'S THEIR OPINION. NOT YOUR OPINION, NOT A FACT. SO GET OVER IT. 

Okay. Sorry about the rant, but that seriously pisses me off when someone thinks that their opinion is an automatic fact and that everyone around them should think the same way, because that's not how the world works. Bottom line: An opinion is an opinion. It's what someone thinks about about a certain topic, or whatever the case may be. Telling someone that they can't have their own opinion on something is like telling someone they're not allowed to think. It's stupid and makes no sense. Just let people have their own thoughts about certain things (unless it's racist or sexist), because it doesn't hurt you or anyone else in any way. So just stop.