Ch 2 Karoke Bar : Aiden POV

CH 2

The picture to the right is how Callie looks like at the Karoke Bar

Aiden POV

" Dylan, could you please talk. I am going to go crazy with the quietness in the car" I said while driving. Dylan was quiet for 15min in the car unlike his bubbly and loud self.

" Why do we have to go to a Karoke bar. It is filled with bad singers." Dylan whined as we approached the bar

" Because people say alot of cute girls go to Wolves Karoke Bar and I need another girl to hook up with. A man has needs"

" Well you forgot that I am a man and have needs too. Why would you interrupt me from hooking up with Sarah. I don't know why you forced me to come. You shouldn't have used your Alpha voice on me. You should of forced someone else.We are best friends and I am your beta. I should get some benefits from that. By the way, what happened to Chelsea. I thought she was your go-to-girl." he complained

" First of all, I want to go with you because you are my bestfriend. It will be boring without you. Plus I had to use my alpha voice because you refused to come. We are bestfriends but you can't disrespect me like that. I let you get away with alot of things so don't complain and act like you don't get any benefits. FYI, the reason I am looking for a new girl to hook up with is because Chelsea believes our relationship is serious. I tell her our relationship is just sex nothing more and nothing less but she starts spreading rumors that we are dating so I decided to be done with her."
He laughed.

" Aiden, you know she also tells people that you guys are mates but I got your back. I tell people the truth. I don't know why you wanted to hook up with her in the first place. She is so power hungry and a bitch."

" Everyone knows that but she is also a Class A slut so I thought I could bang her and that's it. I even told her that in the beginning so I don't know where the miscommunication came from."

He just laughed some more.

We finally arrived.

" Fine lets get this over with and I better get a hookup too or I will be so pissed at you" He says

" You can never be mad at me for long and you know that" I said with a smile but he just rolled his eyes. He knows its true because we have been friends since diapers. We are closer than brothers.I walked in first and smelled the best scent in my life.

" Dude do you smell a strawberry and peach smell" . I ask Dylan as I made my way into the crowded bar."

" No. Do you smell a sweet charomile smell" he asked sniffing around.

I ran towards that divine scent while pushing people out of the way.

" Wait up for me" he yelled from behind trying to keep up with me.

Then I saw the most beautiful sight and froze. I have never seen a girl so beautiful. She had long wavey black hair. Part of it was all over her face because she was dancing and singing but it still looked put together at the same time. Her beautiful dark skin was to die for. I wanted to lick it and taste that delicious chocolate. She had a simple white tank top that clung to her slim body so perfectly. When she turned around I notice she has a nice ass. I was always an ass guy. She looked divine. Her chocolate eyes was mesmerizing. Her lips were so kissable. I swear my heart stopped for a while. The moon goddess must really loves me.