Stankball

Robin tried his best not to scream. Batman had just been there, dissaproving of his relationship with Raven. No doubt he was going to be back, but when? Raven broke him from his train of thought. "Robin? Stop worrying so much, we'll be fine. All we need is a little hope." Her amethyst eyes sparkled in the night, sucking Robin in. Her face held no emotion, except for those beautiful eyes. They held fear, nervousness, and most of all, hope. You could barely see it, but if one looked close enough at her, it could be seen. Robin smiled at the half-demon, and kissed her forehead. "Hope." was all he said. She guided him out of her room, and into the hall, where Cyborg and Beast Boy were waiting. "Whoa whoa whoa, why was Robin just in your room?" Cyborg raised a brow. Beast Boy walked up to Raven, and stared at her. "What's going on here?" He pointed a finger at Raven, then towards Robin. Cyborg came over, stankball in hand, and let his brotherly side take over. "Is there something I need to know?" Raven pulled up her hood to hide the blush creeping onto her face. "There is nothing going on. Robin merely wanted to speak to me about something." She looked directly at Cyborg. He nodded and winked fast. Too fast for Beast Boy to see. Beast Boy looked to Cyborg, and he nodded. "So, Rae, wanna play?" Beast Boy took the ball of smelly socks and other things and pushed it towards Raven. Robin grimaced, and Raven gagged. "B-Beast Boy. Keep that thing a safe distance away from my face, and Robin's." Robin decided he should work on the whole "Batman" situation, and headed to his room. He nodded to Raven, who closed her eyes in return. Once he was gone, she used her dark energy to take the stankball, and chuck it at Beast Boy. It hit him straight in the gut, and she smiled. He picked it back up and ran for Raven. "Oh, you're so gonna get it." Cyborg stopped Raven, and Beast Boy threw the wad. Raven ducked, and instead of hitting her in the face, it hit Cyborg in the stomach. Beast Boy cringed, and Cyborg ran after him. Raven hung back, thinking. I don't know what I'd do without these guys. Starfire and her happy attitude, Beast Boy with his lame, but sort of funny jokes, Cyborg being like a brother to me, and Robin. He's my rock. I love him, and I'll do anything for him. Just as he'll do for me. She stopped, smiling towards his door. Her head turned when she heard a crash. Cyborg was on top of Beast Boy, shoving the stankball in his face. Raven stared, cracking a small smile at the two. What would I do without these two and stankball? Beast Boy squirmed and wriggled out of the tin man's grasp, and ran down the hall towards his room. Cyborg followed, but stopped in front of Raven. "What did I tell ya? I knew he'd open up for a certain titan. One who thinks most like him." He ruffled Raven's hair, leaving her to stand in the hallway. She heard him yell at Beast Boy, calling him "Grass Stain". Her smiled turned into a laugh.  Just the thought of Beast Boy receiving a noogie made her laugh harder. Sure it was quiet, but it was still something. She headed for her room to take a shower, the smell of stankball invading her nose. It may have been nasty, but playing with that thing just made her feel like a regular girl. A girl with real brother's and human friends. She wasn't complaining, being with the Teen Titans made her feel better than normal, it made her feel loved, a feeling she never felt from her father. It made the bad memories float away, being replaced by new ones. Those including her four very good friends. Raven finished showering and headed into her bed, soon drifting into sleep. She had dreams filled with her emoticlones, telling her things were changing, in a good way.