Chapter 2-Psst. Janitor here?



"Hi Nerds! "
I turned around to see who this person was. Oh! oh! Rohan.
" Hi Nerds! "
"Hi Rohan. You know till date I don't understand your obsession with me and that candy. "
"Well well! And where are your friends?"
Read that as ' Where is Ashmi?'
" Are you serious Rohan? "
"Yep. I am always serious. Do tell me Ashmi is here. "
"Yep she is here. But even after getting smacked on the face with her schoolbag, how can someone be so interested in teasing her again and again? Do you want to get smacked by her again? And this time by a handbag? "
" Well I just want to greet your friends. And they say change is good so a transition from schoolbag to handbag is good" And with that he zoned out, laughing like a maniac. Typical Rohan. Some things never change.
"Hi Anushree! "
"Hi Kartik and Kiara."
The siblings came forward and hugged me.
" After so many years. And you still haven't changed. " Kiara squealed. Yes this was Kiara - squealing at everything.
" Yep just got over my puberty years. "
We laughed.
"Hey Shivangi and Ashmi!" The siblings called to my friends.
" Hey Kiara! Hi Kartik."
And with that Ashmi saw Rohan...
"Oh oh! "
Kartik, Kiara, Shivangi and I said at once
" Hi Jerk." said Ashmi.
"Hi Beautiful." said Rohan.
"What are you doing here, in the reunion party? I don't think children have classes today."
"What do you mean Ashmi? " Rohan asked.
"Oh I just wanted to ask how many times did you fail in tenth standard that you are still stuck here?"
"No, I am not still stuck here. " growled Rohan.
" Don't tell me. You are working as a janitor here? "
We all burst out laughing. The look on Rohan's face was hilarious. You could practically see steam coming out of his ears.
"You LOSERS!!! "
And with that Rohan stormed out.