Chapter-9 We never talked

After the meeting was over, all the agents were gathered in my office to discuss the case further. Jay and Liam were standing near the coffee machine, Quentin was doing something on his PDA(personal digital assistant) and the others were just casually lounging around.
"Ahmm!" I said trying to catch their attention. Everyone continued with whatever unimportant work they were doing.
"Hello,Guys!" no response.
"Agents! " I said, in my gravest tone possible.
They all turned around at once, and sat downon the chairs provided for them in front of my office desk. Well not everyone. Two idiots were on the floor grinning. Never mind who they were.
" Your wish is our command, my fair lady."they said.
"Will you two just get up?"  I asked them.
"As you wish,  ma'am." they said,  and finally went for their chairs.
I saw all the agents trying very hard to control their laughter.
" You may laugh." I said.  And they all burst out laughing.

After all this was over,  I asked all the agents for the dictation.  Dictation was something  where all the agents one by one gave their views on the case they had received.

Well this went on for some time till it was time for Agent J to start his dictation.

"Wait Agent. A five minutes break guys."

I wasn't just ready for this right now.