Dark Star

It was hard for me.

Living here.

The world was separated. Dark Stars and Light Stars never spoke. Just another way to push people out. I was transferred to a county after my mother died. Laners killed her. She was all I had. I got sent to a county with only 5 dark stars. We dark stars have a lock on our hearts.

Stars we cannot see. That's why we are called "dark stars"

My first day of school and everyone knows what I am.

I walk silently through the hallways. I don't feel emotion much. Like most Dark Stars. At lunch a boy and a girl sit next to me. I don't talk like usual. They were the first to speak.

"Are you Mitch?" I look up. I notice the girl then the boy. Oh that boy. Blue eyes, blonde hair, musclier. The chain over my heart creeks a little.

"Yeah that's me"

"I'm Scott and that's Kirstie" I nod and say hi.

"Where did you move from?" I can't take it anymore. I break

"Why are you guys talking to me? Won't you be outcasts or something?"

They look at each other. Realizing I got through to them. The say goodbye and leave. After school I walk begin to walk to the river near the city. It brought me comfort for some reason. I sit and watch the water.

The water bends and curves. No one really talks to me like the water does. Even my new parents. They're both light stars. I sit alone listening to the waves. It calms me. I breathe in letting my heart relax

"Nice hear huh" I spin around. The guy "Scott" stands there. "Can I sit?" I nod looking over the water. He sits down next to me and it's silent for a couple minutes

"I don't care if your a Dark Star Mitch... I know that your in there somewhere" I look down. My heart which is chained aches. Tears rush down my face. Pain sprawls across my body. My hand shakes.

"Sorry"

"For what? Mitch you are the bravest person I met. And I've only known you for a couple hours" I look over at him. I smile.

"Your not so bad yourself" then it happens

He kisses me.

The chains break.

My heart opens.

He was the key to my heart.

Literally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!!!! Leave suggestions for one shots and I'll make them!!! Hope you enjoy the stories!! Love you guys!!!!