Chapter 3

Bella P.O.V

"Mr. Anderson, I'm leaving." I told my boss. Morning shift was over and I had to go pick up Hazel from day car, go home and get ready to

go to the club.

"Okay, Bella, tell Hazel I said hello," he said giving me a big smile. He was nice. He was also kind of handsome. Blue eyes, brown messy hair, fit body, young and single.

He was way to nice with me and Hazel.

"Yes, Sir," I smiled and went off to get Hazel.

On the way to the day care I saw a familiar silver Volvo. Gosh everyone has one its sometimes annoying.

"Mommy!!" Hazel ran to my arms.

"How's my little girl," I smiled.

"Good, mama. I met a doctor today. He say if I feel sick you could take me to him."

"Mmm maybe I will. What's the doctors name?"

"Edwad Cullen."

"What?!"

"He was with his family, ask Ms. Linda. She saw them."

"Um, baby, go play with your friends, okay. Mommy is going to talk to Ms. Linda."

"Okay, mommy."

She ran to.her friends and I walked to Ms. Linda.

"Ms. Linda?"

"Oh, Ms. Swan, what can I do for you?"

"Um, is it true Hazel met a person named Edward Cullen?"

"The Cullen family? Yes, they were walking at the park at recess. They are good people."

"Okay," I smiled. "Well I have to go."

On the way back home I couldn't stop thinking about the Cullen's being in town. Hazel saw him. Her Her dad.

Holy shit what am I going to do now? Change her from a different day care? Move to the other side of the city? Get Hazel away from him? He doesn't even know she's his daughter. She doesn't even know he has a daughter.

"Hazel?" I called as I put her dinner at the table.

"Mmm pancakes," she smiled and started eating.

I sat next to her.

"Honey?"

"Yeah, Mommy?"

"The people you met today... If you see them again... I don't want you to talk to them, okay?"

"Why not?" She put a sad face.

I sigh.

"Baby, their strangers and you can't talk to strangers. It doesn't matter if they're nice people, you can't talk to them."

"But mommy..." she whined.

"Hazel, please listen to me. There are good people and bad people. Mommy is just asking you not to talk to those people. Please. For Mommy."

She smirked.

"Please, baby."

"Okay, mommy."

I smiled.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, mommy," she took my face between her tiny little hands and kissed my nose.