Chapter 20

Months Later...

Bella P.O.V

Everything was set for the wedding in a month. After I told Edward about the money he said it was my choice what to do with it. I decided we would use it only for things we need. Of course we bought a house and stuff for the wedding. It's going to be a small wedding just like we both decided.

So, new news... I might be pregnant again. This time it is planned. I'm sitting next to the sink of my bathroom waiting for the five minutes to pass. I told Edward this time, he was so exited he ran to the drug store and brought some pregnancy tests. Right now, he's waiting in our room.

After the five minutes passed I took a deep breath and looked at it...

"Edward!" I slammed outside the bathroom.

"What is it?" He runs to me.

"I'm pregnant!" He smiles and picks me off the floor spinning me around in the air.

"I love you so fucken much!" He kisses me.

"Hazel, come here!" I call my baby.

"What?" She runs in.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"In a few months there's going to be a baby brother or sister coming."

"Baby! Me having a brother or sister?!" She starts to jump. "Yay!"

Me and Edward laugh.

"So, where is he?" She asks.

"We still have to wait couple of months until he comes," Edward says. "He has to grow."

"Where I grew?" She asks.

"Yes."

"So he is in Mommy's tummy like I was?"

"Yes, sweetheart."

She walks up to me and touches my still flat belly and places a kiss on it. I smile.

"You have to hurrwy up so we can play," she says to my tummy. "But don't kick Mommy a lot, she don't like it."

Edward laughs.

~~~~ Next Day ~~~~

After trying on my wedding dress for the thousand time because of Alice and Rosalie, Hazel and I went back home. We haven't told the rest yet but it will be soon.

Edward called when I was about to go inside the apartment. Hazel ran in but I stood there.

"Hey, honey." I answered.

"Hey, just checking in with my girls and my baby." He says.

"Oh, we're great. What time are you coming home?" I ask.

"In about half an hour."

"Okay, I'll see you then in a half an hour."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you, too."

And I hang up. I walk in my apartment.

"Man, I'm hungry. Hazel, you hungry?" I call her.

Nothing. She usually answers right away.

"Hazel, come here!" I call her.

Nothing.

"Hazel!" I look around for her. "Hazel, where are you?!"

I walk in her room just to see Tanya pointing a gun at me and Alec holding Hazel who cries in his arms.