Makeup

Nymphet makeup is all about looking youthful and cute. So you should try to keep it light and natural. If you don't like to wear makeup that's totally acceptable but if you do, here are some tips:

Face:
I don't think that I can actually say a lot about the face. A natural look means that you're not all caked up. I personally only use concealer and some powder except for the really bad days. You can use everything you want though.

Rosy cheeks are absolutely adorable so if you don't have them naturally, blush is a good way to go. Use something pinkish or that fits your skin.

Eyes:
You don't need to use eyeshadow but if you do, use lighter colors or something shiny like pink or peach. If you have dark skin light browns would look amazing! You shouldn't use darker colors because it will make you look more mature and being a Nymphet is about looking young and innocent.

For Mascara you should use a brown color or just one layer of the black one. I have naturally dark eyelashes so the black one matches me. Just don't cake it on.

Eyeliner is something that's kinda complicated because it makes you look easily too mature. I would just leave it out.

Lips:
Lips are probably the most important because this is where we usually try to get a men's attention. A very typical thing is red lipstick so try to find one that matches you. If you like something more subtle, lipgloss is always great. There are many different ones for example clear lipgloss, pigmented or glittery. You should also always carry some chapstick to keep your lips soft.

My upper lip is basically nonexistent so I prefer to use a pink colored chapstick with clear lipgloss.

Remember that you don't have to do any of this and feeling good is the most important thing.