Flirting

Requested by hotkissmichael

First of all I need to mention that I'm shy and terrible at flirting. I really can't tell you if these work.

1. Contact
Skin contact is a good way to tease someone. It shows that you're interested in them but without saying it directly or seeming desperate.
Gently brush your hand against theirs, touch their arm while laughing at a joke they made or nudge them playfully.

2. Lips
For a Nymphet, lips are their most dangerous weapon. Try to draw their attention to them by biting them, applying lipstick/gloss or sucking on a lollipop. They might think about kissing you

3. Similar interests
This isn't exactly flirting but let's be honest; Someone talking about their favorite thing full of passion? So hot. Especially when you share their interests. Inform yourself about their hobbies, favorite movies etc. You like it too or at least don't mind it? Perfect, let them know. NEVER pretend to be into something you're not, don't change yourself so they'll like you. NEVER pretend to know something you don't know. It will only end terrible.
(if you have a crush on someone older this might be difficult because their interests are probably very different from yours. Again, don't change yourself for them but be open)

4. Compliments
When you compliment someone, make sure it seems sincere. Don't straight up tell them that you think they're hot. Make small ones instead and don't just focus on their appearance. They might feel like you only see them as a pretty face. Maybe try complimenting personality traits or just their choices, for example their clothes. I personally always felt more flattered by these compliments since it's something I actually have control over.

5. No cheesy pick-up lines
This is just my personal opinion but don't use them. I really don't know if they ever seriously worked. Using them might make you seem like you're like all the basic bitches. Use original ones, especially if you can make them about one of their interests. Using the usual ones is only okay (for me) if you do it sarcastically.

6. Be yourself
Yes, it is a standard thing to say but it really really is important. Yes, there is the risk that they won't be interested in you. But what if you pretend to be someone you're not and they actually like you? You might end up in a relationship where you constantly have to act different. I think it's obvious that this isn't desirable.

----------------------
And again, don't mess with older men/women. Flirting is fun but take care and don't do anything stupid.

And ugh, it's the summer holidays and I wanna do Nymphet stuff but all my friends aren't home and I'm sooo bored and it's also too hot. You can probably tell by how 'many' times I'm currently updating.
Stay hydrated sweethearts☀️