Where To Shop...

Nymphet clothing is great but sometimes you don't really know where or how to look for it.
So here's a few tips or shops:

1. Bonne chance collections
They have incredibly cute dresses and two pieces that are basically made for Nymphets. Their clothes fit bubblegum and classic Nymphets the best, although they have a few pieces that fit the goth look as well. They're a little pricey (35$ for everything) but they occasionally have sales or even giveaways. They're a sweet little brand that has really nice fashion.

2. Thrift shops
Everyone who's ever been in a thrift shop knows they're really hit or miss but with a little patience you might find the perfect thing, especially if you're looking for something with a vintage vibe.

3. Thrift shop apps
Same idea as thrift shops but online instead. Also somewhat easier because you can usually search with certain tags for something you like and you have a wider range than if you just go to your local thrift shop. I can't tell you which ones are good since they're different for every country but the one I have works really well and I've found some cute stuff before.

4.Romwe
This is one of these websites that are known for being suspiciously cheap, although I'm convinced their work conditions are basically the same as 'normal' brands or expensive ones but they just save money in different ways, such as no irl adverts. They also have some nymphet like clothes. Still, I'm honestly not the biggest supporter of this website but I know what it feels like to be on a budget.

5. Glitters for Dinner
Another online shop. I have not tried their clothing before but it fits perfectly into the Nymphet style! They have things for all types of Nymphets but they are very expensive. Most of the items I've seen were 50-100+$ so it's not as affordable for most teens.

6. Ordinary shops
Last but not least, the normal brands you're already shopping at. You can always find nymphet clothing in shops that aren't focused on it, e.g. H&M. Although they focus on recent trends there's always the chance some of it fits your aesthetic, especially during Sommer. One of my favorite nymphet dresses was from there and I'm so happy with it!

I really hope this helps you a little.
Just have some patience and keep an eye out when you're out shopping!